Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Closed  (Read 828 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:10:08 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 11:27:33 AM by zolace

Due to the negativity of the Bitcointalk community I decided to close this thread.  Not to judge everyone but seem a few people dont care to help kids that dont have anything and keep there money in there own pockets, seems that im in the wrong place.
Sorry is there were anyone that did want to donate.

Happy Holidays

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:22:32 PM

How can we be sure that you're not going to run off with any donations you receive? Maybe you should have an escrow collect the donations and send them to a more popular charity.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 05:02:35 PM

WE have different causes, Im doing it for kids here in romania I said. 

Why no one knows where this money is actually going to.
I don't trust your word.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:31:57 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 01:38:21 AM by zolace

I don't trust your word.

Im not here begging and you dont have to put your negative input also, just simply look the other way without saying, ''I wont trust your word''.

Be the other people who turn there cheek when kids need hope.  But remember life is karma whats goes around comes around and Ill pray for all of you.  

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 05:34:10 PM

I don't trust your word.

Im not here begging and you dont have to put your negative input also, just simply look the other way without saying, I wont trust your word.

Be the other people who turn there cheek when kids need hope.  But remember life is karma whats goes around comes around and Ill pray for all of you. 

Exactly.  We don't trust each other, why would one of us give money to the other?
Thanks for messing yourself up.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 07:32:33 PM

If you dont trust me again just turn your cheek and go post somewhere else.  Thank you

And let you scam people during the holidays?

Buzz off and take your scam with you.  No one here will send you any coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:27:33 PM

I will send you a donation, however only under the following circumstances:

1) I will first send the BTC to a trusted escrow.
2) You will then purchase the toys.
3) You will photograph the purchased toys and the recipient(s). The photo must have your forum username in it.
4) The donation will then be released from the escrow.

I am sure if you agreed to this method others would consider donating as well. As it stands it is far too easy for you to just take the BTC for yourself.

コピペ copypaste
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:46:12 PM

3) You will photograph the purchased toys and the recipient(s). The photo must have your forum username in it.

I am sure if you agreed to this method others would consider donating as well. As it stands it is far too easy for you to just take the BTC for yourself.
Even undeer these conditions, and I'm not sayin the OP is a scammer. But as I was sayin, even under these conditions. Once escrow is released, it's just as easy to go back to a store and make a return just as easy as it was to goto a store and make a purchase.

To be decided...
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:10:06 AM

More Blood thats fine I can do that and things are hard to return when you purchase them, but I can make a fake receipt and all of it if I am a scammer, so whats the difference?

What the gentleman said was right it dont matter how much I prove.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:21:33 AM

The scammer are those organizations that you donate to to make a profit.  
So the salvation army & the marine core walmart drive to which I sometimes donate are scams ?

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:23:06 AM

but I can make a fake receipt and all of it if I am a scammer, so whats the difference?
Any credability you think you had just went down the shitter lol. Even if you are truly an honest person, this quoted line just lost any hope you had.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:28:21 AM

So the salvation army & the marine core walmart drive to which I sometimes donate are scams ?

yes cause non profit orgs don't pay themselves, do your research.

I wanted to start one long ago but found out the nasty part of it.
Saying that the salvation army and marine corp are scam campaigns just literally screwed you from sunday to monday on any chances you ever had of getting the smallest BTC donation from anyone.

I myself am ex military (national guard) as I am quite sure are a good number of others here.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:29:22 AM

but I can make a fake receipt and all of it if I am a scammer, so whats the difference?
Any credability you think you had just went down the shitter lol. Even if you are truly an honest person, this quoted line just lost any hope you had.

honestly I dont care I never had any credibility from the start I posted here.  I was following this guys point that he made that I can take the toys back to the store.  

So i dont want ur bitcoins anymore.  Clothes and toys are enough buy them yourselves or send me your used ones and thats that, dont give me lame excuses anymore that I am a scammer,
If you check every post I have made in this thread, I never once called you a scammer like some others have because I tend to keep an open mind. I just stated that it's easy to back out of something.

To be decided...
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:34:43 AM

Can you please troll somewhere else unless you have anything nice to say or donate you may send me kid clothing. 

oh here is proof Im not sure about marine corps being a scam cause I missed that one that you posted but so far here is proof for one. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1352343/Salvation-Army-millionaire-William-Booth-makes-fortune-donated-clothes.html

Now please go troll somewhere else after you educate yourself.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 02:50:18 AM

yes cause non profit orgs don't pay themselves, do your research.

I wanted to start one long ago but found out the nasty part of it.

So where do the non-profit organizations get the money to pay all their staff?  Santa?

You failed to consider a fine suggestion that would perhaps actually start your organization.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 05:44:24 AM

tommorrow if dont get any donation beside a bunch of neg trolls, ill remove this and donate to the church here.

You won't donate a cent to a church - your money or not.  You are a scam artist.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: