Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if the bounty is legit or scam???  (Read 106 times)
scarface1987 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

i want to join in any social media bounty..how to know if its a legit bounty???
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Check profiles of the team members to see if they are really working on the project.

Check quality of the project to be sure it is not just promise to get money from ICO.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

If you know how to trade, then picking your social media bounty is the same as picking the coin you want to invest into. First of all, do your own research about the coin, it's team and see if they are active in the development of the team(since it greatly contributes to the success of a project). Second is to read whitepaper, and determine if concept is good and bad(you can ascertain that it's concept is good if it has real use cases and is better than any other alts in the same field if there are any). Last but not the least, look at the reputation of the bounty and community manager. They are sometimes the cause of people's mistrust to project, and is a great factor for it's success.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

It’s not an easy task to point out the legit campaigns, but there are some indicators to watch out. You should approach the project from the investor’s point of view, since even if you don’t invest your money, you still invest your free time and your effort. According to statistics, about 90% of the coins after the ICO are losing their value. So it is important to filter out the bad ones from the good ones. Get a complete information about the product, team, work progress, future business plans and legal authority of ICO before joining the campaign. You may participate in many of these campaigns simultaneously, in which case you'll reduce your risks.
Just do you own research and don't rely on other people's opinions.
pubudu92

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

In my experience please do a research about the project and the team before joining the bounty. If you satisfy with the facts that you find out then you can start the bounty. If you don't this beginning you are wasting your valuable time without any purpose. So keep finds the details before starting it. It always a good way.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by  NFT
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

As everyone has stated, do your research and look at the community-does it look engaged are they actively discussing/participating, or does it look dead or riddled with fake followers? In the end, even after all your research, there's still no guarantees--so you'll still have to go with your gut feeling. With little to no regulation in this market this is just the nature of the beast.

Mintdice.com
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

you should be asking  if the ico is legit or no  .

well  here are some hints i could remember

1-  if the team is -unknown-  its 100 %  to pass  since it will turn to scam  in most cases

2- if they have no telegram group  just a - channel- then your airdrop / bounty / ico may turn to scam .. i mean why the team will avoid contact with their  investors    ??  Wink

3- check if they have been listed in the most popular ico analysis website  and if they have  - 3 note in most of them  that mean they are not good enough   ( i saw icos with 4 )

4-  check the documents  like whitepaper  and road map 

5 -  team bro its important  dont just look if they have  team photos  but  if they really exist ?  since Facebook has live video  most of the   ceo of the icos are using it to contact with their investors

there are much more sign to reduce the chance of getting scammed  but ofc you cant be so sure .

note that even if the ico is legit  Grin  it can fail hard  and that will lead to another question  which is how to define if the project is a good investment or it will just suck my money  lmao  ?!  well  thats for you to  know  just search in the forum and you will find some great answers  Grin .

Cheesy
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:51:29 AM

You can join famous and most respective teams and check all their ratings on other sites and check all their projects and whitepapers.
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:08:55 AM

Join bountyhive if you need the legit one, but if you're wanna find it here go ahead.

Hard to believe there are so many scam ico nowdays, just read the whitepaper and see how the tokens update, if the dev are lazy to update maybe it's scam always see on tele and their another social media.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:34:05 AM

I  don't like bounties much. But sometimes I'm in. Now I participate only in NagriCoin bounty. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. Noone wants to spend their time on a skam. And if you are an influencer, you put you reputation under risk. There are lots of bounty hunters, so bounties become not effective, as for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: