Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I was living for a dream!  (Read 83 times)
Buttermellow (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

I think the search is over investing in crypto was right before my eyes. I have gone too much reading and a feasible study on how cryptocurrency works now and i guess i have the little idea to do an investment. With a little amount i could save i guess that would goes to crypto and the search is over because i finally found the crypto that for me is worth it. This is my story in crypto. Do you have your own story?
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

I think the search is over investing in crypto was right before my eyes. I have gone too much reading and a feasible study on how cryptocurrency works now and i guess i have the little idea to do an investment. With a little amount i could save i guess that would goes to crypto and the search is over because i finally found the crypto that for me is worth it. This is my story in crypto. Do you have your own story?

Mine is different.
I've been working locally for almost 7 years and spent almost 4 years working in middle east to support my family's needs and for the panned local business but the search is over when a friend of mine shared me about this forum and how to earn money through crypto and now I am holding decent amount of crypto assets that I even earned my 10 year salary in just half a year through joining signature bounty campaigns.
I will invest in crypto no matter how difficult and higher the risks.

Agat22

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Previously, I thought that really make money on the Internet can only trade in the financial markets. So I missed the beginning of ICO, bounty and and so on. About this can be only regret. If my story begins at least six months earlier, it would be much more interesting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: