Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Conspiracies Thread  (Read 2812 times)
creekbore

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:20:49 AM

I don't know but William Gibson should write a book about it Wink

Coinomancer?

The Difficulty Engine?

Virtual Litecoin?

Grin Grin Wink Wink ;

"Markets always move in the direction to hurt the most investors." AnonyMint
"Market depth is meaningless" AdamstgBit
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:34:26 AM

From Mister Gibson , probably silk road, politics, financial, pattern recognition etc ...

That interview was cool ..
Mass Consensual Hallucinations with William Gibson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj5xABJlOUU

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
thelema93

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:45:56 AM

Ok, here's a good one for ya:

<tinfoil hat>

The U.S. Govt current prints about $65B per month right now, correct?  So they decide they want to crash the bitcoin market, cripple confidence, and hopefully get rid of bitcoin all together.  So they take just $1B (a fraction of what they print per month, but 10% of the current bitcoin marketcap), use operatives to buy huge stashes of early adopter and old miner coins, and then systematically flood the market with coins.  Crashing the price to double digits.  Folks panic sell in droves.  Blood in the streets.  The exponential trendline is broken for good.  It's over.

</tinfoil hat>

Interesting.... If it's true that the US maybe even in conjunction with other Nations could easily just buy 10% or 20% of the bitcoin market and then sell then all cheap to crash it - then doesn't that imply that they actually don't want to do that? Because they could have already done it right? Easily. So therefore maybe bitcoin was actually made by the Fed or whoever as the solution to the unstoppable collapse of the USD. Maybe they invented it - and already have massive ownership of the market.
Maybe they are just beta-testing it out right now with us to see if it works before they integrate it into their banking systems.
It is interesting that the Reptillians or whoever have been working towards a cashless society for years and then bitcoin comes along. So convenient. A digital cash that instead of being hated by the anti-establishment types, is actually embraced by them. Genius.
And all along it was all run by the same Banksters as before.

Aaahh - bollocks. I don't believe that.

ErisDiscordia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163

Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:58:10 AM

I don't know but William Gibson should write a book about it Wink

nice job, bringing up Gibson - I just started reading Neuromancer yesterday. I love synchronicities  Cheesy

Also some pretty well thought out posts popping up, keep up the good work, guys Smiley

It's all bullshit. But bullshit makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: