Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn BTC while you browse Bitcointalk forum!  (Read 1372 times)
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2011, 06:22:50 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2011, 07:03:40 AM by mc_lovin

I'm starting a new way for people to earn BTC while they chat about on bitcointalk.  Essentially, you will earn BTC based on how many people you refer to Bit-Coin-Trading.com using the referral ID in your profile.  By putting a Bit-Coin-Trading.com banner in your bitcointalk signature and link it to your Bit-Coin-Trading.com referral ID, you will generate BTC based on how many people you have referred.  You can cash out at any time and still keep earning.

This is what you will need to do.  

1) Sign up at Bit-Coin-Trading.com, it's free.

2) Click on your profile on Bit-Coin-Trading.com, you will see a referral URL.  

3) Put that link in your signature on your bitcointalk profile, either using text or taking a pre-made banner and linking it to your URL.  

That's all you have to do!  Now when people browse bitcointalk, people may randomly click the link to check it out!  Or you can put the referral URL anywhere you want, on other forums or web sites that you use, and you can hotlink to my images (we have unlimited bandwidth).

The current BTC payout rate and all the payouts will be listed here.

I suppose I should go over some of the benefits of using Bit-Coin-Trading.com:

• Feedback System in place so people can give feedback points to each other so you can see who is a reputable trader.
  • Twitter Robot sends 100% of forum topics to over 1100 twitter followers (and all of #bitcoin will see).  Also, we have a weekly Paper.li that collects the whole weeks worth of Bit-Coin-Trading and publishes it into a newspaper.  Also, if you 'bump' your thread, it gets sent back out to the twitter world again.
  • Safe Trading Tips to give you advice for trading online and to alert you of scams and bad traders.
  • Local trading categories created for every Canadian province and US state, in case you have something for sale and you can't ship it.  I will create additional local categories if need be.
  • Bitcoin Software is hosted on our site.  Need the bitcoin client?  Need GUI miner or Phoenix?  Just come here and avoid navigating other sites.  All software is hosted on our site.
  • Mt GOX Ticker Bar keeps you updated with current market price, difficulty, #  of coins distributed, and more.
  • Funny Pictures Library in an easy to navigate menu, with slideshow.

Here are some banners you can use.  You can also make your own!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kansattica

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't get eaten by wolves!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2011, 06:30:01 AM

You know, because people randomly click referral links ALL THE TIME.

Shocking, obligatory charity code:
1Gimmiec4KSrcKR3t6xoReJd4rNGt8zM58

Free BTC every hour:
http://mycryptcoin.com/?rid=1CccBJE7BCTJEvRN9Uxfgwbr11fSaUvjFe

And why not free Bitcoins?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83057

Great (read: best) old computer games for BTC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85347.0
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 02:08:14 PM

ahh yet another referal banner

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: