Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinduit.com - No more 2% House Fee, new game coming soon..  (Read 1724 times)
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2011, 06:36:08 AM

Discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 06:38:28 AM

I love it. I do a game every Wednesday at 9pm GMT using your service and this makes me so much more happier knowing there is no more 2% fee. What is this new game too? So interested.
Thanks for your site btw. Great idea.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2011, 06:45:35 AM

I love it. I do a game every Wednesday at 9pm GMT using your service and this makes me so much more happier knowing there is no more 2% fee. What is this new game too? So interested.

The new game will include the option to take a % of deposits and fund a bounty receiving address, which will be listed at the top of each round. This address can be used by anyone to send Bitcoin to, be it someone in the game (the host, or other generous players) or a complete stranger on the internet.

The public bounty address will be associated with a hyperlink for the purposes of viewing the sent balance on block explorer.

At the end of the round, the private key will be emailed to the last man in, with each person above him receiving the key in 5 minute increments, until the receiving address is drained by someone who successfully imports the private key into a wallet, and transfers the balance to their address of choice.

If none of the round players have redeemed the private key by the time 5 minutes has passed since the Host has received the private key associated with the bounty address, then the address will be made live in at the top of the round.

Regards,
Jonathan

shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 06:49:50 AM

The new game will include the option to take a % of deposits and fund a bounty receiving address, which will be listed at the top of each round. This address can be used by anyone to send Bitcoin to, be it someone in the game (the host, or other generous players) or a complete stranger on the internet.

The public bounty address will be associated with a hyperlink for the purposes of viewing the sent balance on block explorer.

At the end of the round, the private key will be emailed to the last man in, with each person above him receiving the key in 5 minute increments, until the receiving address is drained by someone who successfully imports the private key into a wallet, and transfers the balance to their address of choice.

If none of the round players have redeemed the private key by the time 5 minutes has passed since the Host has received the private key associated with the bounty address, then the address will be made live in at the top of the round.

Regards,
Jonathan

Me, I personally like this idea because it seems like something I can take advantage of. But as far as to the patrons of my games, I dont know if they are of a technical mindset to do this.

I was thinking to my self ealier that it would be great if there were options in the game that would allow me to see who the highest contributor was, or a way that the last depositor could get the half of the pot that would goto the op instead of the op getting it. Just a few more pull down menus and you could have this. These are all ideas that would get me to bite btw.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2011, 06:57:30 AM

Regards,
Jonathan

Me, I personally like this idea because it seems like something I can take advantage of. But as far as to the patrons of my games, I dont know if they are of a technical mindset to do this.

I was thinking to my self ealier that it would be great if there were options in the game that would allow me to see who the highest contributor was, or a way that the last depositor could get the half of the pot that would goto the op instead of the op getting it. Just a few more pull down menus and you could have this. These are all ideas that would get me to bite btw.

I don't expect everyone to use this game feature, but the tech savvy crowd will bite at it. If you know how to import a private key into your wallet, you will succeed. If you don't know how, I bet you go and learn really fast.

This game is sort of an educational tool above all else. I'm trying to help introduce concepts of how payments really work to the noobs and show that through repetition, anything becomes easy to understand.

Regards,
Jonathan

p.s. I'll give your thoughts on additional game rules some serious consideration.

codler

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 10:09:39 AM

Under the headline "Stats for Confirmed Deposits" , "Fees Total:" isnt 0BTC on rounds with fee 0%?

Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2011, 10:32:31 AM

Under the headline "Stats for Confirmed Deposits" , "Fees Total:" isnt 0BTC on rounds with fee 0%?

That's a cumulative stat. Fee is now 0%.

Regards,
Jonathan

mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2011, 12:50:14 AM

Bug?

http://bitcoinduit.com/game/viewRound.php?id=High_Roller
ROI: 20%
Jackpot: 0%
Fees: 0.0%
Fees Total: 0.2000

http://bitcoinduit.com/game/viewRound.php?id=Secret_Doubler
ROI: 100%
Jackpot: 0%
Fees: 0.0%
Fees Total: 0.2500

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
adalov

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 02:49:04 AM

There is always a 10% fee on the first bet. Unfortunately this is not mentioned anywhere on the site.
geek-trader

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 05:09:12 AM

Regards,
Jonathan

OK, I just learned how to do this.  Lets go for it!  When do you think it will go live?

Make 1 deposit and earn BTC for life! http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/345
Play my FREE HTML5 games at: http://magigames.org  BTC donations accepted.
mb300sd
Legendary

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2011, 05:14:31 AM

Regards,
Jonathan

OK, I just learned how to do this.  Lets go for it!  When do you think it will go live?

I'm looking forward to this too.

mb300sd
Legendary

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 04:15:45 AM

I just added .005 to the bounty Wink

d3m0n1q_733rz

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2011, 02:00:30 AM

Having a bit of a problem using the site.

Could not connect: Access denied for user 'bitcoinduit'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Funroll_Loops, the theoretically quicker breakfast cereal!
Check out http://www.facebook.com/JupiterICT for all of your computing needs.  If you need it, we can get it.  We have solutions for your computing conundrums.  BTC accepted!  12HWUSguWXRCQKfkPeJygVR1ex5wbg3hAq
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2011, 02:02:04 AM

Having a bit of a problem using the site.

Could not connect: Access denied for user 'bitcoinduit'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

We were migrating. Had a service disruption, everything is back as it should be.

Regards,
Jonathan

btcrun

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 04:37:12 PM

There is always a 10% fee on the first bet. Unfortunately this is not mentioned anywhere on the site.

This should appear in the rules section!
And what about the refund if only the initial bet is placed? Is this still common? Or is the 50-50 rule aplying at this point?
bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 05:44:02 PM

This should appear in the rules section!
And what about the refund if only the initial bet is placed? Is this still common? Or is the 50-50 rule aplying at this point?

Thats why i stoped using the site so many games are poping up you have a high chance of never getting any bets and getting screwed bad house takes 10%+50% and you only end up getting 40% of your money back.  More people would play if say you put it in as if no one plays you get 75% of your bet back you still profit and more people would play the game and not get burned and never come back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: