Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 09:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice to break out of poverty  (Read 587 times)
Warlynx (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:03:05 PM

Hey guys, a quick question, so far i've been checking out faucets and ad clickers such as btc clicks, and managed to get as far as 0.0001 BTC. The thing is that now I really dont know what is the best next step to take in order to climb higher. I thought the only thing that would boost me up would be a lucky gamble, but I really don't see that happening any time soon.

Anyone have other ideas? I'm willing to try pretty much everything.

Thanks!

P.S.: In my country the dollar trade rate is times ten, so please don't make your reply "Buy Bitcoins", because that is beyond my reach.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 06:07:31 PM

Hey guys, a quick question, so far i've been checking out faucets and ad clickers such as btc clicks, and managed to get as far as 0.0001 BTC. The thing is that now I really dont know what is the best next step to take in order to climb higher. I thought the only thing that would boost me up would be a lucky gamble, but I really don't see that happening any time soon.

Anyone have other ideas? I'm willing to try pretty much everything.

Thanks!

P.S.: In my country the dollar trade rate is times ten, so please don't make your reply "Buy Bitcoins", because that is beyond my reach.

The greatest opportunity I've seen in my 30+ years of investing is within the emerging altcoin sector. And among those coins I pick Goldcoin which is currently in the #24 spot to move into the top position before things are settled. If you have any skills I will pay you to help us.

Bookmark this page: http://coinmarketcap.com/

.. and you've got to watch the latest GoldCoin Report™! vvvvvvvvvvv  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:10:27 PM

Thanks for that link btw, seems that some of the info is kind of tough to find sometimes which is why I'm guessing a lot of the public hasn't gotten into the whole cryptocurrency scene. Is it just me or is it a bit difficult at first to understand everything with exchanges and such? (Sorry if I'm going kinda off topic here).

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
fedcorplvl

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:20:21 PM

Develop some skills.
Do some work.
You will start to earn.
Once you are earning, You will find your way to get out of poverty.

Faucets can not make you get out of poverty.
Warlynx (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:32:30 PM

Being just out of school at best its going to take me another 4 or 5 years of study before i develop any kind of skills that can be profitable. By that time either:
a) Bitcoin crashed, and there's no point in this topic.
b) Bitcoin went up sky high, and there's also no point.

What im asking for is if someone knows a way which is faster than faucets and all that, to be used today. I'm just trying to get on the train before it's too late to do it, that's all. If not, then I guess I can't do much about it, but I had to ask at least.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 07:49:37 PM

I'm just trying to get on the train before it's too late to do it, that's all. If not, then I guess I can't do much about it, but I had to ask at least.

The only train you need to be worried about is the altcoin train. And there are dozens of altcoin giveways going on right now and all altcoins can be converted to BTC. Head over to the altcoin section and get started.

Use your imagination and the sky shall be yours.  Smiley
satonako

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:06:29 PM

Offer a tattoo service on the services section, someone might need it.
sing a song for someone and earn somecoins.

collect all altcoin giveaways and convert it to bitcoins.

buy some miners and keep mining altcoins, once it gets good profit convert to bitcoins and get rich.
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:18:53 PM

Just sell something and say "accepting Bitcoins"

jongameson

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:29:08 PM

mine Feathercoins.  exchange them for gold barz in 2031