Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello all  (Read 570 times)
OutlawUSA (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:26:02 PM

hello all I'm new to this so any help or any idea's will be grateful  Huh I hear that bitcoins are becoming more popular so I figure  ill give it a try plus I hear you can buy stuff with bitcoins?

names: Matt
speak: English

donbamba

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:32:16 PM

Hi friend,
I am also new here and looking forward to get more involved om this digital currency world and to gt some new friends here.
totemITnow

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:35:07 PM

hello all I'm new to this so any help or any idea's will be grateful  Huh I hear that bitcoins are becoming more popular so I figure  ill give it a try plus I hear you can buy stuff with bitcoins?

Yes, check this merchant list:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade

naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:46:28 PM

Welcome.

Yes, bitcoin is a currency and you can use to buy and sell stuff online.
You can also speculate or gamble Smiley
OutlawUSA (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:10:25 PM

thanks for the info but im still lost I no noob I im but cant figure out how to to get coins  with nothing trying different things but I don't no if im doing it rite
oyeTorry

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 05:13:57 PM

thanks for the info but im still lost I no noob I im but cant figure out how to to get coins  with nothing trying different things but I don't no if im doing it rite

You can buy some at coinbase or localbitcoins
Mining coins is harder

PeterB

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 06:24:11 PM

Welcome!  Also here is another site that shows you where you can spend your bitcoins:  http://www.coinmap.org/

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
OutlawUSA (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:55:39 PM

I thank you this help alittle
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:11:54 PM

Hello,
Welcome to the forum OutlawUSA  Smiley

If you want to buy bitcoins through someone in your city, you can try this map
https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-with-cash/628028/massachusetts-usa?ch=q22

Btw how did you come to know about BTC?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
OutlawUSA (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:49:48 PM

saw something on the new that some 1 lost them in a hard drive that got thrown out  by mistake and some 1 need bitcoins and  did a post or something in facebook or a tv show by holding up a sigh saying hi mom need B  and had a some kind of code under the message so I said to my self what the heck and I check it out for about a week and started 2days ago to see what would happen  sofar nothing
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 12:02:39 AM

Welcome. If you go to the auctions section you can buy stuff, or just go to http://coingig.com

OutlawUSA (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:41:39 AM

thanks all for some of the info u sent here

my wallet
112qqXA5w8rtuBvLLCg5XY7QKo6JmFZJoF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: