Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 07:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greenworld Farm ICO (Agriculture and Blockchain)  (Read 82 times)
Greenworld Farm (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Greenworld Farm organization is set to revolutionize the Agric sector with the power of blockchain – encouraging wide spread adoption and embrace of organic farming methods and exploring value chains within the industry. Organic food will be more popular in the world. The GWF token is an utility token. Sign up to benefit from the 40% bonus. Token sale starts on May 14, 2018, 12pm UTC.
https://greenworldfarm.io
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

I really like the idea of blockchain implementation in various sectors of the economy and agriculture has taken the back seat over the years in general and farmers the world over have been totally ignored by most governments and the people. Maybe now with GREENWORLD farm, this might change and people's awareness will step in to make this world a greener, purer and cleaner place. I will be reading all the details in the evening when I get more time on my hands, but the project itself looks quite interesting and it could be good for the farming communities at large.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
jinxcreedy

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

Greenworld Farm organization is set to revolutionize the Agric sector with the power of blockchain – encouraging wide spread adoption and embrace of organic farming methods and exploring value chains within the industry. Organic food will be more popular in the world. The GWF token is an utility token. Sign up to benefit from the 40% bonus. Token sale starts on May 14, 2018, 12pm UTC.

I have this same idea of using Blockchain on my country's agro industry but one draw back is the level of exposure to this technology and general technology itself.

I wonder how you will be able to surmount the issue of default by participants in the platform
Greenworld Farm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

I really like the idea of blockchain implementation in various sectors of the economy and agriculture has taken the back seat over the years in general and farmers the world over have been totally ignored by most governments and the people. Maybe now with GREENWORLD farm, this might change and people's awareness will step in to make this world a greener, purer and cleaner place. I will be reading all the details in the evening when I get more time on my hands, but the project itself looks quite interesting and it could be good for the farming communities at large.
Thank you for the kind words, It is our aim to bring about more awareness to the somewhat neglected Agric sector. If after reading the whitepaper and you see where we can improve, feel free to contact us support@greenworldfarm.io. Thanks once again.
Greenworld Farm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

I have this same idea of using Blockchain on my country's agro industry but one draw back is the level of exposure to this technology and general technology itself.

I wonder how you will be able to surmount the issue of default by participants in the platform

Its nice that you thought of similar idea. We are positive, the concept will be accepted at large by farmers and other practitioners worldwide.
Greenworld Farm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Still waiting on your input.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: