Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 01:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ---> Good and Verified Airdrops Here!  (Read 176 times)
KolinBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Hi guys i've spent a lot of time and efforts to join some fake airdrops that gived me nothing only just a waste of time...

Can someone help me and the community posting here the latest verified Airdrops? Thanks in advance to all that will help Smiley
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

I am not sure of theymos assigned someone to do this kind of things, but I believe there is none, joining airdrops is your own free will at your own risks, if you want to join airdrops then go to bounty section at least the person who endorsed the ICO airdrop is here so you can talk to them if you don't receive yours.
JBLHIFI

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

I actually follow this channel to get the latest verified Airdrops: https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop

They update everyday with new airdrops but its all verified before posting, so you would not waste more time enjoing in it  Smiley
KolinBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

I am not sure of theymos assigned someone to do this kind of things, but I believe there is none, joining airdrops is your own free will at your own risks, if you want to join airdrops then go to bounty section at least the person who endorsed the ICO airdrop is here so you can talk to them if you don't receive yours.

You are right but unfortunately always after the ico some times they turn to scam and then you wasted weeks to promotin an scam....
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Try to note bounty this one, Visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3417034.0 or can view this website https://ico.worldex.io/
KolinBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

I actually follow this channel to get the latest verified Airdrops: https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop

They update everyday with new airdrops but its all verified before posting, so you would not waste more time enjoing in it  Smiley

Yep i saw the channel and its appear so nice with updates and info about ongoing Airdrops! More likely i would to build my investment portfolio with new tokens and waiting for growing in my wallet...
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

Hi guys i've spent a lot of time and efforts to join some fake airdrops that gived me nothing only just a waste of time...

Can someone help me and the community posting here the latest verified Airdrops? Thanks in advance to all that will help Smiley

Honestly in my opinion most of the airdrops here are useless and fake it's only just a waste of time. Lately after i fill a lot of form and register in many airdrops, i didn't receive any token and now Im focusing to join in bounties especially in signature campaign it's really profitable.
KolinBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

Honestly in my opinion most of the airdrops here are useless and fake it's only just a waste of time. Lately after i fill a lot of form and register in many airdrops, i didn't receive any token and now Im focusing to join in bounties especially in signature campaign it's really profitable.

Signature campaigns its of course better thatn airdrops but some recent airdrops were really good just to doin few tasks!
afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

there are so many ico which offer free airdrops by doing promot them on different platforms i am very selective person and chose ico after doing my reserch now you can join UBCOIN ico airdrops by peromoting them on different ways i am doing signature campaing of them and part of ico there technology is best
KolinBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

there are so many ico which offer free airdrops by doing promot them on different platforms i am very selective person and chose ico after doing my reserch now you can join UBCOIN ico airdrops by peromoting them on different ways i am doing signature campaing of them and part of ico there technology is best

Another great way would be that you have explained in this thread, but in the signature campaign you need and more growed account to earn an decent amount of stakes after the campaign...
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

You should try to visit tokensuite's airdrop website. They are real good and high quality. You can also try to join the telegram group of cryptoairdrops (the one with the green logo); I have gained much from them including pos, ebtc and exrn .

KolinBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

You should try to visit tokensuite's airdrop website. They are real good and high quality. You can also try to join the telegram group of cryptoairdrops (the one with the green logo); I have gained much from them including pos, ebtc and exrn .

This is a good advice many thanks for this, so you had the possibility to join that good aairdrops like Pos, Ebtc an exrn!  Unlucky i dont got them becouse i was out of this community...

How much u gained from that site?
DarkPiltover

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

Airdrops are great. There are some airdrops i joined that are giving me some good returns at the moment. there is one i registered for which i now have about 89usd. while there is another that i have over 800 usd from it right now. I still join airdrops though as they could mean some good money in the future. Mostly i  will leave them till the end of the year as i have funds to run my daily expenses.
JBLHIFI

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Airdrops are great. There are some airdrops i joined that are giving me some good returns at the moment. there is one i registered for which i now have about 89usd. while there is another that i have over 800 usd from it right now. I still join airdrops though as they could mean some good money in the future. Mostly i  will leave them till the end of the year as i have funds to run my daily expenses.

I joined the Pearl airdrop last year and gained a reasonable nice amount of tokens too, i would ask you from what Ico you earned that amount of money?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: