Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 0.01 BTC, i can pay only paypal.  (Read 668 times)
blaz092 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:42:28 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 07:40:57 PM by blaz092

Ok the situation is simple. I just signed up today on bitcointalk, and i need to start trading, but i don't have any BTC at all.
I don't have any reputation here, but I am a ptc/gpt member of Emoneyspace forum for about a year with high reputation of sales there.
Link to my profile: http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=281811
So i need to by something small, 0.01 BTC will be fine, i can pay paypal only. I try buying on localbitcoins, but no luck so far. I would realy appreciate if anyone could help me get started. I will pay first of course.
I was instructed to trade to members with high reputation only. I am a newbie, but im not stupid Cheesy
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Peezr

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:58:29 PM

Ok the situation is simple. I just signed up today on bitcointalk, and i need to start trading, but i don't have any BTC at all.
I don't have any reputation here, but I am a ptc/gpt member of Emoneyspace forum for about a year with high reputation of sales there.
Link to my profile: http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=281811
So i need to by something small, 0.01 BTC will be fine, i can pay paypal only. I try buying on localbitcoins, but no luck so far. I would realy appreciate if anyone could help me get started. I will pay first of course.
I was instructed to trade to members with high reputation only. I am a newbie, but im not stupid Cheesy
Thanks.
UM.. people on LBC do accept paypal. if you can prove the account is yours. Just do that.
blaz092 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:15:48 AM

Thanks.
UM.. people on LBC do accept paypal. if you can prove the account is yours. Just do that.

I can't find any paypal sales on LBC :/ . Can you be kind enough and help me with that? Cheesy
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 03:11:44 AM

Thanks.

I can't find any paypal sales on LBC :/ . Can you be kind enough and help me with that? Cheesy

Usually they only accept paypal if you want to sell your bitcoins.
No offence, EMS sucks, too many cheap assholes there. 
blaz092 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:56:48 PM

Usually they only accept paypal if you want to sell your bitcoins.
No offence, EMS sucks, too many cheap assholes there. 

I want to buy , not sale!!!
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:26:10 PM

Which price are you willing to buy?

blaz092 (OP)

View Profile