Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [07-05-2018]Korean Financial Regulator Promises Friendly Approach towards Crypto  (Read 66 times)
bitzamp.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

New head of South Korean Financial Regulator Promises Friendly Approach towards Cryptocurrency
Yoon Suk-heun, the newly appointed chairman of South Korea’s Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) has promised to consider relaxed cryptocurrency regulation. Speaking at the press-conference after his official appointment, Governor Yoon Suk-heun said he sees “some positive aspects” to cryptocurrencies and that the country’s top financial regulator will consider relaxing cryptocurrency regulations, the Korea Times reported.  “Regarding

Read More: https://news.bitzamp.com/new-head-of-south-korean-financial-regulator-promises-friendly-approach-towards-cryptocurrency/
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

That is very cool. I told everywhere that old financial worls should start to adapt new technological era and use of cryptocurrencies. Coins like eos, litecoin, ethereum will change the world in 2018..

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

South Korea's impact on the market is huge.
If South Korea took more friendly measures, it would be good news for the whole market.
So what we need to do is hold.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

Looks a hot topic today and a positive news for cryptocurrency. If a news like that keep popping out, I'm pretty sure that we might see a bullish momentum by next week and BTC might pump up to $11,000. Korea is one of the reputable countries and I hope that they will keep look in to cryptocurrency for proper regulations and minimize market manipulation. I hope that China will do the same someday.
garybyerz

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

South Korean govt is very crypto friendly from the beginning of cryptocurrencies. And they are trying to make the industry to adopt by their people. And I believe this news will create some good and positive vibe in their traders.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

The news is good for crypto market. Crypto currency is become popular day by day in the whole world. Through some countries are banned crypto currencies but I think in recently crypto will overcome this problem.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

Wow! Shocked  This is great! South Korea is taking bitcoin very seriously, which is really great! This sort of positive news will motivate the investors to invest in crypto currency the price get will get increased with these.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

I am pleased with such news. and I'm glad that more and more countries are starting to support the cryptocurrency.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Its a wonderful news that New Head of South korean financial regulator promises friendly apporach towards cryptocurrency.Its a great news for all the users of crypto world and its really a wonderful feelings that many countries and big companies are supporting it. Hope that this type ofsupporting will be increased very soon.
pearlsome

Activity: 238

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

Already so tired of hearing negative news, that pleases any positive.
Korea is a fairly progressive country with regard to cryptocurrencies. If there are many countries with positive examples of the circulation of cryptocurrency, this will undoubtedly give a real boost to development, in my opinion.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
edisonali

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:31 PM

This is really a great news.Getting support from a coutry like Korea is a grat news for the crypto world. Thanks to Korean government for understanding the benefits of cryptocurrency and declaring to have a friendly attitude towards crypto. Good days are coming for cryptos !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: