Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's over. Bitcoin is finished.  (Read 19463 times)
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:54:48 AM

Do you guys think the price of bitcoin will ever go below $200?  Looking to snatch a few btc.  I am sure it will soar higher but I am praying for a huge dip right now....
Forget this dream really fast. You pass the entry at 200USD. But who cares? Why you care about 200 bucks entry price? You should care about 5000 bucks or more exit price, and THIS price will come. Definitly. Not in 1 or 2 month, bot in the near future!

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Stark-Fujikawa

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:59:35 AM

Seriously?

OP is here since May 2011, and he still didn't learn that you can't say "Bitcoin is finished this time"..

Must be eating him up inside he didn't throw a 100 bucks at it at the time he started trolling here.

NL/EN Translator. Will work for crypto.
NXT:13307336450726014831
d--b

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:21:10 AM

Do you guys think the price of bitcoin will ever go below $200?  Looking to snatch a few btc.  I am sure it will soar higher but I am praying for a huge dip right now....
Forget this dream really fast. You pass the entry at 200USD. But who cares? Why you care about 200 bucks entry price? You should care about 5000 bucks or more exit price, and THIS price will come. Definitly. Not in 1 or 2 month, bot in the near future!

Holy shit. This script reminds me of boiler room. 
Skele

Activity: 224

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:26:27 AM

thankyou for sharing it with us!
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:32:58 AM

Just came back home and figured the exchange sold them for me. 150 Bitcoin bought at 820, sold at 897. Thanks suckers for paying for my family's skiing holidays. This crash/rebound pattern is so predictable - why don't more people make money off it - thereby suppressing the occurence of that pattern?

Holy shit man, you keep over $100,000+ in an online exchange? Aren't you concerned it could be hacked, shut down, etc?

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
Gleason

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 05:02:42 AM

The last bubble was bitcoin's last hope for establishing itself, now that it's crashed in the middle of the media spotlight, no one will have confidence in it anymore. Have fun holding the last tulip when it all comes crashing down. Serves the gullible idiots right for buying into a ponzi scheme posing as a fake currency.

then why are you in BITCOIN FORUM?

if you think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme...

what are you doing here?

Educating people and keep them from getting scammed.

yup smart educated people like you were telling me I was a moron buying bitcoin at $100 earlier this year.

I feel so stupid for being up a crap ton of money, and even if it crashes I can easily cash out with a profit.

What a ponzi scheme........yea.

Find one of a kind BTC, LTC and more Cryptomemorabilia at
http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/
Savior

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:41:11 AM

Seriously?

OP is here since May 2011, and he still didn't learn that you can't say "Bitcoin is finished this time"..

Must be eating him up inside he didn't throw a 100 bucks at it at the time he started trolling here.

The best revenge is success.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:39:53 AM

Just came back home and figured the exchange sold them for me. 150 Bitcoin bought at 820, sold at 897. Thanks suckers for paying for my family's skiing holidays. This crash/rebound pattern is so predictable - why don't more people make money off it - thereby suppressing the occurence of that pattern?

Holy shit man, you keep over $100,000+ in an online exchange? Aren't you concerned it could be hacked, shut down, etc?

Yes, I am. But so far, that lack of trust did not save me money, it cost me: I panicked when MtGox closed the international withdrawals, converted all fiat there to Bitcoin and transferred them to other exchanges, at a negative arb. Had I remained patient, I could have waited for a time when there was a positive arb. Serves as another lesson for:

Don't panic

But thats past, anyway: Today we are in the lucky position to be able to spread the risk to several exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
giletto

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:26:09 AM

Did you believe every bullshit in internet? You guess he go to have a 11550USD skiing holiday? It's just abusybody. He never ever have 150BTC, because his behavior shown, that he is not able to trade that much money.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:02:27 AM

Did you believe every bullshit in internet? You guess he go to have a 11550USD skiing holiday? It's just abusybody. He never ever have 150BTC, because his behavior shown, that he is not able to trade that much money.

Willing to bet? My proof would be your orthographically unique message, signed with a private key holding that amount or more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:05:55 AM

The last bubble was bitcoin's last hope for establishing itself, now that it's crashed in the middle of the media spotlight, no one will have confidence in it anymore. Have fun holding the last tulip when it all comes crashing down. Serves the gullible idiots right for buying into a ponzi scheme posing as a fake currency.

I have 3 letters for this.

L O L

redwoods

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:46:55 PM

Max Keiser lowering his interim target from $1700 to $1400 because of JPM 'patent trolling' is a concern, low and behold price 'crashing' again  Roll Eyes

Good.  Weak hands need to get the fuck out.   They're the same guys who come here with 27 posts and write uneducated nonsense because they understand 0.000001% of what Bitcoin is all about.

Or they hang out in the Speculation forum and start babbling nonsense about charts and dead cats bouncing, and other super cool day trading terms.

They're in it to make money and cash out.  Couldn't care less what they're actually contending with.

Let them run in fear, and in 6 months find out their emotional instability ruined them.

Well lets hope so.
Mirsad

Activity: 140

Bitcoin - love & hate

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:01:25 PM

Max Keiser lowering his interim target from $1700 to $1400 because of JPM 'patent trolling' is a concern, low and behold price 'crashing' again  Roll Eyes

Good.  Weak hands need to get the fuck out.   They're the same guys who come here with 27 posts and write uneducated nonsense because they understand 0.000001% of what Bitcoin is all about.

Or they hang out in the Speculation forum and start babbling nonsense about charts and dead cats bouncing, and other super cool day trading terms.

They're in it to make money and cash out.  Couldn't care less what they're actually contending with.

Let them run in fear, and in 6 months find out their emotional instability ruined them.

Self reflection is probably not your talent.
99% here are in for the profit, the rest for the drugs.
And a lot of these are in for gambling ...

The whole system only works, because a friction of all bitcoins is traded -> shortage of supply due to hoarders/holders.
The price increase is not corellated to transactions, hashpower, ... it's purely driven by greed.

Just check out blockchain.info

Most bears here are weak hands and they post only nonsense about to the moon and charts and...

Because you understand so much:
Can you explain me exactly how a transfer from Double SHA-256 to SH-512 should work? How will this affect the Hashpower? All Equipment will be useless.
In 15-20 years, SHA-256 is not safe anymore.

When will the transaction fees be lowered? Actually bitcoin is useless for micro-payments. How should I transfer 1 satoshi, when the transaction fee is 10'000x higher.

Note that a typical transaction is 500 bytes, so the typical transaction fee for low-priority transactions is 0.1 mBTC (0.0001 BTC), regardless of the number of bitcoins sent.

1 BTC = 100,000,000 Satoshis
0.00010 BTC fee = 10'000 Satoshis

Any transaction below 1'000'000 Satoshis is useless, because the transaction fees exceed more then 1%.

< 100 BTC is not worth mentioning. Poor souls will always remain poor. Don't miss the failtrain.
Mirsad

Activity: 140

Bitcoin - love & hate

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:17:41 PM

When will the transaction fees be lowered?

Your transaction fee is whatever you set it at.

That's just plain wrong.
You can't do a guaranteed transaction without fees.

< 100 BTC is not worth mentioning. Poor souls will always remain poor. Don't miss the failtrain.
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:35:48 PM

What is this shit you guys are posting? I've sent several transactions with no fee lately with around 1 hour clearance time. I sent two transactions of the same size, actually; one without a fee and one with an average fee. Both had the same confirmation times.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
hope4me

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:37:59 PM

What is this shit you guys are posting? I've sent several transactions with no fee lately with around 1 hour clearance time. I sent two transactions of the same size, actually; one without a fee and one with an average fee. Both had the same confirmation times.

You need very high priority (very old coins) for the no fee transaction to proceed
hope4me

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:44:55 PM

You need very high priority (very old coins) for the no fee transaction to proceed

No, you just need to wait until a miner who is willing to mine your no-fee transaction wins a block.

You also need to make sure your transaction gets spread to those miners, which might be the trickier part, but there are ways to do this.

I mean there is competetion for no fee transactions, so the higher priority, the better
d--b

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:46:05 PM

Willing to bet? My proof would be your orthographically unique message, signed with a private key holding that amount or more.

I dare you to send me  2000satoshis

EDIT: somebody sent me  0.000000000BTC.  How the fuck is this even possible?   Somebody sent me nothing.  ty for the tip? BASTARDS
icem3lter

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:26:26 PM

I dare you to send me  2000satoshis

EDIT: somebody sent me  0.000000000BTC.  How the fuck is this even possible?   Somebody sent me nothing.  ty for the tip? BASTARDS

What address ? Definitively your sig address...

giletto

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:58:25 AM

Oh yes PLEASE prove it!! And btw, before you laughing about non native english speaker, may i ask you, how many foreign languages YOU can speak?

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████