Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LAUNCH YOUR OWN ICO  (Read 312 times)
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 05:31:42 PM by poutintsev

Are you tired of watching how other people make their dreams reality with ICO?

Do you want be part of the growing industry and execute your own business idea?

It's time to launch your own Initial Coin Offering!

Full ICO package including Smart Contract, ICO Website with Token Sale and White Paper costs only 1 BTC.

We also provide efficient ICO marketing services that are not publicly available.

TELEGRAM:

Inviting people to your Telegram group. You can choose from which existing Telegram group we will add people.

BITCOINTALK:

Bumping up on your ANN Topic in Bitcoin talk to keep it on 1st page 24/7

REDDIT:

Bumping up your post to Top5 on Bitcoin and Crypto subreddits and keeping it there for min. 8 hours.

Visit our website:

http://ico-services.net

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Now even students will be able to spam on the forum announcements of their self-made ICO. Cool. Behind this is the future
Lehbane

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Now even students will be able to spam on the forum announcements of their self-made ICO. Cool. Behind this is the future

I got your point, and the most problematic thing is how they even gather their team member and starting funds for students, (fro their tuition fees?), and there will be thousand nonsense announcements about their own project on the announcement threads.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

So you think ICOs should be available for only dedicated group of people?

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

Why did you open this topic?! In order that the next student or swindler held his ICO? It's all no longer funny! You look at the market on the day of 100 ICO per day!

[
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Lol.
Wow it's going to be amazing, so you will just need to buy the whole system for 1btc, then make some false anouncuments about the ICOs and promise things that you can't do at all.
On the next part you will need to make a youtube video with huge promises, you should explain in the video how you are going to change the world with the useless project that you are going to go out with.
And on the last stage get a celebrity to be your sponsor so you can scam his fans.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

Why did you open this topic?! In order that the next student or swindler held his ICO? It's all no longer funny! You look at the market on the day of 100 ICO per day!

My services are not targeted specifically for students, but for all people in crypto industry.

But why is it a problem for you that people will create their own ICOs?

You think ICOs should be available for only dedicated group of people?

German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

Full ICO package including Smart Contract, ICO Website with Token Sale and White Paper costs only 1 BTC.

We also provide ICO marketing and advisory services.

Visit our website:

Firstly, my firewall does not allow access to this site. Secondly, before asking for such money - show examples of your work and what successful projects you launched already.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

I think the price is cheap, but will not it be misused for the scammers?
I can only hope, hopefully very useful for the Start up.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

Firstly, my firewall does not allow access to this site. Secondly, before asking for such money - show examples of your work and what successful projects you launched already.

Don't know why you cannot access this site, maybe you can send a screenshot of your error message and I will look into it.

About examples, there is portfolio on this website showing 9 ICO we are working with at the moment.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

getting your own ICO because you want to have it, LOL you made me laugh!
ICO is not a joke, it is an INITIAL COIN OFFERING that deserves only by the company who want to make a big impact in the world and business.
it is not a joke to launch you need to have a project that will benefit the people.
unless you just want to scam people in the crypto community.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

Today, a lot of similar services, I think that this service is no different, only the price they have is not on the number of project tokens, namely in BTC, it is already a plus, because they are not ready to wait, payment is needed here and now, this is better than just tokens of the project, which may not collect money.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

getting your own ICO because you want to have it, LOL you made me laugh!
ICO is not a joke, it is an INITIAL COIN OFFERING that deserves only by the company who want to make a big impact in the world and business.
it is not a joke to launch you need to have a project that will benefit the people.
unless you just want to scam people in the crypto community.

I think you are overreacting.

No one said you should not take your ICO seriously.

My ad is merely a promotional speech.

Smollett945

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

ICO is not a magic tablet. For trust of invetor there has to be a clear and perspective business idea. And also team which can this business idea realize.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:18:48 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 07:44:57 PM by Aleister Crowley

Today, a lot of similar services, I think that this service is no different, only the price they have is not on the number of project tokens, namely in BTC, it is already a plus, because they are not ready to wait, payment is needed here and now, this is better than just tokens of the project, which may not collect money.
what exactly do you say that this is better than project token? if I see the project is still more promising big profits, especially if successful projects and tokens can be accepted by the exchange, and if 200% happens to be a minimum gain in the sale of tokens
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:23:44 AM

Most of scammers launch there own ICO because this is the fastest to earn big money with out any  product or project they are involve. To those who want ICO better to do your own research also before you invest your money. Most of ICO are Shitcoins so be careful.

#Support Vanig
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

This is an amazing assembling line for scam ICO`s... if everyone would have a possibility to launch an ICO, then all the coins will became trash...
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

So you think ICOs should be available for only dedicated group of people?
An ico should only exist if you have a good idea and the capabilities of making that idea a reality, if you do not have that then you have no reason to release an ico that will be just a way to try to get money out of people and while I know there are icos like that it doesn't make it right.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:55 AM

We also provide efficient ICO marketing services that are not publicly available.

TELEGRAM:

Inviting people to your Telegram group. You can choose from which existing Telegram group we will add people.

BITCOINTALK:

Bumping up on your ANN Topic in Bitcoin talk to keep it on 1st page 24/7

REDDIT:

Bumping up your post to Top5 on Bitcoin and Crypto subreddits and keeping it there for min. 8 hours.

Visit our website:

ICO project look's easy and profitable but I believe is not that simple. The progress need hard work and high performance tools system, after get member we should built great communication and fix their problems. Maybe some day I'll have my own ICO project but not now, too risky for me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

I think this should be move in marketplace because of the service OP offered and obviously his title is misleading. And I got his point for offering their services like bumping in the ann thread but I think that's more likely spamming. And I think he and his ' team' will just be wasting their time here because they'll not fool everyone here.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: