Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends trust  (Read 363 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vinasky (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Do you believe your friends?
im actually dont know, should i complitly trust my friends or not.  Huh
Guys help me.
asukalnamapait

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

I trust my friends the way they trust me. How can you sure they trust you if in the first you are not trusting them? Learn to trust even if it's hard.
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:26:39 PM

If friends want to believe in us then we must trust them with our attitude. Our behavior. And if our friends believe in us then we must trust them. And also if our friends do not believe in us we can do more for help and others
JohnnyLVC

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

Guys help me.

It depends, Not every friend is same. Mostly there are 2 3 or maximum 4 friends in our lives to whom we can fully trust.
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

is the friend who always accompanies us al
fahadrawr

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:05:54 AM

I trust my friend if i know they close to me and also a simple as that. And if our friends believe in us then we must trust them.
Demonics

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:58:46 AM

Good friends are friends who think / say the same when in front of and behind us. You have to choose the right friend because not all friends have the soul / heart of friendship, there are friends who only utilize your strengths and weaknesses for personal gain, and there are also friends who stay away from you when you are down.
Zwei

Activity: 508
Merit: 561

Too Little, Too Late.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them" ― Troy Kennedy Martin

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
rechel christine

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

True friends is really hard to find...Honestly speaking I only have few true friends,I am not a plastic people..If I think this people could not be trusted,I do not make them as a friend..Coz sometimes other people is only good when they need you.That's why I am very careful of choosing friends..
RenatoVillarinJr

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

Guys help me.
You can not be a true friend to someone you do not trust.You can't. Friendship cannot exist without trust. Usually people that are not trustworthy and still want to be your friend , it is because they are using you
Or they dont have any other friends for the same reason
Keep your friends close, but your enemies Closer . . .
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

I now have some friends trust pling I believe.<br />The first when there is a friend of mine would debt money to me<br />But blm in return<br />Now I if you want to lend money see see first
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

I am not the type to easily trust others. I think not all suggestions spoken with empathy are always true.
You just need to use your instincts.
JohnnyLVC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

I am not the type to easily trust others. I think not all suggestions spoken with empathy are always true.
You just need to use your instincts.

Sometimes it's important to trust other in order to get work accomplished. Afterall the world is running due to some good peoples.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

Don't trust anyone completely.  I've run into too many people who were "friends" when it was convenient for them.  "I asked God to protect me from my enemies and started loosing friends."

Believe in the Shield!
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:56 AM

Friends believe in being honest with each other
Project1141

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:33 AM

true is friend is are hard to find.searching for true find is hard because nowadays theres no you can trust and accept who you are.find a friend you can trust,,someone to rely on  and accept who you are and love you as a true friend.
JohnnyLVC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

Don't trust anyone completely.  I've run into too many people who were "friends" when it was convenient for them.  "I asked God to protect me from my enemies and started loosing friends."

Well said, Trusting someone blindly is not wise at all.
naanun

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

yes I believe in my friend because I think he also believes in me, and that's what makes me think of him as a brother
Favysmart2211

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

Read carefully
Frank Osaretin today's Life Tips
DO YOU TRUST YOUR EMOTIONS🖤
this is what you should learn.
 THE WAY EMOTION CHANGES IT'S LIKE MAGIC,DON'T DEPEND ON IT
This minute u feeling all high, attracted 2 someone, even happy. But the next minute, it all washes off. It's a kind of unexplainable magic. MAKE SURE YOUR EMOTIONS ISN'T THE ONLY FORCE THAT PUSHES YOU TO LOVE SOMEONE
but why🤷🏽‍♂?...Bcos u will end up hating the person at the end, A little twist in the person's behaviour can change it. Nevertheless, love unconditionally,without a choice to suggest hate.. *BUT FRIENDSHIP SHA IS OPTIONAL✌🏽*
the Scriptural loving culture is actually unconditional, but the world's culture is all based on emotions, which always get twisted all the time and extremely conditional...
  But friendship is conditional, because it's based mainly on trust.
 This took 98% of the propelling factor that birth this message.
Friendship is a choice.
 I might love someone unconditionally but, being a friend is based on how well i trust the person.

Making a thief, unrepentant liar or unstable person a friend will cost me💘 myself and you👉🏽 yourself💔, and unnecessary heart break💘💔, but u can still love them as Jesus would.

WE ALL KNOW TRUST IS EARNED NOT ATTAINED UNCONDITIONAL

TRUST WITH SENSE NOT JUST MINDLESSLY

A goat will still be stubborn even if you love The goat unconditionally, but can you trust it with your yam?.😂
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

Everyone should have intimate friends, those are the people we put faith in each other, the relationship is very trustworthy and respectful!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: