Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin invention :  (Read 363 times)
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

The discovery of bitcoin is one of the miracles of the financial world in my opinion, and I think it is the discovery of bitcoin for the purpose of changing the world economy to the order of financial problems.
Absolutely!!

Bitcoin is the greatest invention of  the millennium *I hope I'm not exaggerating*.

The invention of the bitcoin has given a setback to  the majority of the traditional methods and has expanded its growth potential like anything!

It has been a savior for many people including me and many others in the times of financial difficulty.

So the purposes for which bitcoin has been invented are in-numerous and all it has done to mankind is its development. *while here it is worth mentioning that there is a dark side to every great invention and so there is a dark side of bitcoin: the dark net it has created for terrorism funding and other such activities.*
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1263

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Consider WHEN bitcoin was invented, directly after the last financial crash
in 2007/2008. We all suffered at the hands of the banks because we were
and still are to a degree reliant on them.

With bitcoin we can take back control of our finances, there is no need to
trust anyone or any other institution with our finances.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kaplogs

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

The creator just wanted to create a decentralized Electronic cash system to complete transactions with anonymity. He wanted to change the world and how the banking and finance system in the world works. And we all owe it to him.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Bitcoin invention for what purpose ??

Actually bitcoin is invented to make a change in currency world.And it's created to replace the paper currency and gold.In real world,we are using dollar as a currency and gold as a asset.Bitcoin is used as a currency and asset in some country.But in some country,bitcoin is used as a asset only.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

the origin of bitcoin and the beginning of bitcoin and the origin of this investment that creates a place to make money by way of stock investment is from the first person from Japan that is Satoshi Nakamoto was the first person.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

Finance, like most human inventions, is constantly evolving. In the beginning it was basic:
food was traded for livestock, and livestock for resources like wood, or maize.
 It progressed to precious metal, such as silver and gold. And now,
 the next step in financial evolution has come to light.

This new form of currency has been constantly evolving over the past decade,
developed by an unknown person and maintained by a collective group of the brightest minds in technology.
It’s a new form of money that is created and held digitally, and the most important part, of course,
is that no government owns it, or decides its value - the peer-to-peer network community does.

We call this new money, ‘Bitcoin’.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Bitcoin was invented to solve the double-spend problem of internet money and as a side benefit, to start a positive anarchy that would bring great social change to our world.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

The invention of bitcoin was undoutedly a revolution to world economy. This was a demand of time to have such a decentralized digital currency. I think the reason of inventing bitcoin was to have a decentralized currency and having a currency which is more user-friendly and gives you a platform to earn profit.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

Bitcoin is the invention of modern age. It is mainly used for two purposes- as asset and as currency.  It is generated using blockchain technology by a distributed ledger system to make all the transaction fair and transparent.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Satoshi's main motive for inventing bitcoin was to have a decentralised currency towards the whole world. Bitcoin can be used all over the world without conversion of money. Besides, there is no government or third party intervention. It works with peer to peer. As a result, people are shifting towards it to do transactions and making profit.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

Bitcoin is an open-source, peer-to-peer, digital decentralized cryptocurrency. Powered by the Blockchain technology, its defining characteristic is its decentralization. In addition, international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

Because even if it was stage to modern age,people could have to bank account but it was also limited slot due to many ligal document are need aside from ligal business and two valid i'd are required, to pass from their standard method to have your a bank account.Now if you asking me why bitcoin invention it maybe because those people mention in above are difficult to have a bank account,,and because of bitcoin decentralized money currency are also to access easily to those people who want to bank account through this bitcoin wallet.aside from that bitcoin are also alternative currency to have financial system.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

I think it's to make the world's economy changing, maybe there are some of wise people created this thing. I hope this thing will ahead so long in my country because the economy in my country was failed, so many corruption and the punishment wasn't fair at all. I might wish that bitcoiners expert in my country has a good soul to help my country's economy.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

In theory, the traditional economy and finance are seriously flawed, and the motive of making bitcoin is to liberalize the currency, decentralize, liberate the economy and benefit the society.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

I really want to know for what reason it has been invented ?But the invention of bitcoin is one of the miracles of the financial world. Anyway, I think the invention of bitcoin is the purpose of changing the world's economy to the order of financial problems.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

Bitcoin is believed to be a currency and a universal commodity so that prices will continue to soar. This means that I think this bitcoin has a long-term goal that will be very beneficial for the development of digital currencies or cryptocurrency that berkruh to increase and the world's economic growth.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

In the event that you truly need the motivation behind why bitcoin was developed then you should watch recordings at you tube discussing how bitcoin and why it is made. Be that as it may, I will refer to some uncommon reasons why it is made. One reason why it is made is on account of the general public is as of now tired of the unjustifiable saving money framework practices and it needed to reform budgetary innovation. It needs to kept money the unbanked and let your wallet be your own particular bank. Dissimilar to the managing an account framework bitcoin is made without an inside.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

Bitcoin invented to evoluate the way of paiement in the net and help people to change their financial status for better

Quite right! In plain language, Bitcoin turned the whole world financial system upside down. As they say in Russia, head down, and feet up Grin  And every year it becomes more interesting to watch what will happen, and, undoubtedly, to earn on it right now, when there are opportunities!
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

I am linking a page and that will help you to understand the whole process in a very easy way
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/what-is-bitcoin/

Also, you can take a simple, easy and quick tuition here
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bitcointrading/
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

Bitcoin is created in the sense of replace the bank.In Bank ,we are paying our valuable money for money transfer ,money withdraw in other branch ATM.We have to pay money,if we are fail to maintain a certain amount.For all this ,the people in this forum like bitcoin to replace the bank.Some people thought is bitcoin invented to be act as an asset.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄