Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo to surpass Eth  (Read 60882 times)
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Both neo and ethereum are potential COINS, and both have smart contracts as well. But I think ethereum has more potential and market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
it's just someone's words, what about facts, don't easily believe people's words, but you have to see them. The fact is currently NEO / ETH 0.08
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

Well, if there is anything this market has shown and that I have learnt, is the fact that anything can happen at any point and at any time. Even what most of us believe to not be able to happen. I won't be surprised if neo surpasses ethereum in the near future. I actually think that NEo itself is another great coin.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
That's just a guess of the experts. But I think NEO will need a spectacular shift and it will take a long time to overcome ETH for years to come. We can not identify anything when the market is falling. data now is probably not accurate.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

In my opinion, the competition will be very fierce next year. Neo is predicted to replace Ethereum because the two projects they offer are similar. Both have platforms designed to develop distributed applications and smart contracts. For this reason, both will become heavy competitors later. But in my opinion, Ethereum will still be superior to NEO.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:27:51 AM

Well, if there is anything this market has shown and that I have learnt, is the fact that anything can happen at any point and at any time. Even what most of us believe to not be able to happen. I won't be surprised if neo surpasses ethereum in the near future. I actually think that NEo itself is another great coin.

I don't think becuase NEO and Ethereum Price difference is huge. In fact NEO is good project but it will not compete with Ethereum due to its low market cap compared to Ehtereum. NEO is another good Altcoin to invest in after Ethereum,Ripple..

Am I spamming? Report me!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

Neo is a quality altcoin and there are certain factors that will cause Neo to grow and develop. Neo have to get it's platform working in such a way that it will be easy for developers to use Neo seamlessly! Neo also need to scale and improve it's services!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:26:43 AM

I can't say I completely disagree. I'm not a programmer or anything but I do know that being assessable to more developers is always a good thing. NEO has been gaining a lot of popularity these past few years.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

Eventhough I am pro with the vision of ethereum and I support this coin, I cannot deny that other smart contract tokens like NEO and waves surpassed it. As of now, there are minimum fluctuation happening in ETH and it proves that supporters or investors are gradually getting low. I hope it will not come to the point that eth will lose its value.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

I think that for neo it can go beyond ethereum very difficult, neo indeed the development is good, but ethereum is still better, until now ethereum is still the best altcoint compared to the others, of course to make a profitable investment for the future
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

Yes, the price maybe is $100 right now. But we don't know what will happen in the next few years. NEO is also a great coin and it is not impossible that it can surpass Ethereum. NEO also has that capability because it is one of the top coins right now.
what I see is that NEO prices for now cannot go beyond Ethereum because what I see is that Ethereum prices are still higher compared to NEO, so for NEOs that will exceed Ethereum prices it will take a long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

ETH has lot more market share of ICO projects than NEO or any other coin so chances of NEO surpassing ETH are low. NEO is also limited to China mostly while ETH is universal.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

Yes, the price maybe is $100 right now. But we don't know what will happen in the next few years. NEO is also a great coin and it is not impossible that it can surpass Ethereum. NEO also has that capability because it is one of the top coins right now.
what I see is that NEO prices for now cannot go beyond Ethereum because what I see is that Ethereum prices are still higher compared to NEO, so for NEOs that will exceed Ethereum prices it will take a long time

Chances are not in question inside cryptosphere there's a lots of competition and with some real progress and developments a coin can surpass one another, there's no exemptions if NEO continue to keep improving maybe yes it can surpass but just like many have said, it can take some time before another coin
will undergo to this just like how many people also predict that ETH will surpass BTC and still not happening.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

If NEO doesn't improve own mainnet and demonstrate to be more reliable than Eth, flipening will never happen!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

I don't know who told this it's a illogical thing nest 2 to 3 year neo never cross 100 $ and I'm sure ETH will cross 300+$ dollar soon.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

Today was one significant event. There was a risk of scum tether. And in these conditions, smart large capitals went into Bitcoin and Ether. And not in Neo. It means a lot.

TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

Will Neo go down to $0? Sad
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:42:00 AM

Ethereum is used much more often and I do not think that its popularity fades with time, but I do not mind NEO is also a very promising coin.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

I always support NEO, I am confident in the huge potential and benefits of this coin for the digital society. But it is unlikely that NEO will soon be able to surpass the achievements and high positions of Ethereum. In any case, Eth will soon remain a confident leader in the altcoins market.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

Its quite saddening to see that NEO has ranked down and was so powerful back then that it almost surpassed ETH, I believe that NEO can still make a comeback, it won't die for sure and it won't reach $0 for sure, I heavily used NEO back then and it was indeed one of the most used cryptos in the market, sad to see that it ranked down to #18 right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: