Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetCoin - Run through the CoinBox.me faucets faster!  (Read 1554 times)
coolgem923 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:07:18 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 12:12:40 AM by coolgem923

FaucetCoin is a program I made to tidy things up when getting bitcoins through CoinBox.me's bitcoin faucets.

So, most of us when using CoinBox.me (probably) open up all the faucets in tabs, and knock them down one at a time. The problem is that you need to enter your Bitcoin address for each single faucet. That wastes a good few seconds.

FaucetCoin is a faucet chain. When you're done with the current faucet, click Next Faucet. And it automatically fills in your Bitcoin address. That means, you only have to enter in that address once; at the first start of the program.

For convenience, FaucetCoin also has a CoinBox button to open coinbox.me, and in case it doesn't fills in your Bitcoin address, it has a Copy BTC Address button.

Download Version 1.1 here (remove the spaces, the link gets blocked otherwise :l): bitly . com / M9Pi7E

I promise that this is virus free.

Donations are most definately appreciated, my address is 1AgvViQGarEGtrGZYnLdWdPioUTMXhe4m9. You could also use CoinChat to donate, if you're lucky enough to find me.
http://coolgemscherry.x10.mx/faucetcoin.PNG
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: