Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need bounty suggestions..  (Read 451 times)
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

It is difficult to determine if the signature bounty is good or not until after it is completed.  You can improve your chances of participating in a good bounty by joining one that has a good campaign manager. 
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

So, I was just in bounties forum and it's a mess in there, can't find a bounty that is new and doesn't have 5000 replies.
Any good suggestions? I am mainly looking for signature.
There should be new projects today,because almost everyday new projects are coming but i doubt nowdays because bitcoin's value seems so start showing bearish movements which is why these ICOs are going to postponed their ICO or they will extend it so that they can still maximize their profits when  these ICOs has reached their goal.

JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

So, I was just in bounties forum and it's a mess in there, can't find a bounty that is new and doesn't have 5000 replies.

it doesnt matter if the thread has 5000 or more replies it is just social media reports. Check when it is posted also if you're a busy person try to join @ needmoney's campaign because only need to post 10 per week which is quite good if you dont have much of free time.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

It is difficult to determine if the signature bounty is good or not until after it is completed.  You can improve your chances of participating in a good bounty by joining one that has a good campaign manager. 
Always look on bounty manager which thinks before choosing project who did examine the idea of the ad well who is fair and strict on rules plus those who did really check the work.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

Check it on alternat currency > marketplace > bounties theres a lot of new projects that are going ton,so you will need to pick those good ones out of these shitty scammy projects! do not let these scammers fool you,if you have found some redflags avoid and move on to another coin! never let any bounty fool you,pick those good ones..

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:33:42 PM

OP, listen, Nobody will personally direct you to an bounty and tell you that it is good. There are two types of reply you will be getting in this your trades. First;  are those who also are participating in the bounty signature campaign, but don't know if the project is a good one and the second are those who are personally promoting their ICOs themselves, which won't  give you a genuine suggestion. So, my advice for you is to do your research yourself.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

For being bounty hunter i advice  you must check the project, the team behind the project, their roadmap, the partnership and also the bounty manager if it's trustworthy person. Make a lot of research because there are ICO's are really scam.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

You can check it in the forum's bounty section because there a lot of upcoming and incoming campaigns for the hunters,new projects are  created almost evertday which is why im sure that these bounty campaigns are going to be more crowded because theres a lot of people participating with these bounties which is why we should be checking these new potential coins from time to time.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

Better take a look on the profile of some reputable members of the forum. They actually promote good project, you can check it out take a read on white paper and get a review on the internet. It takes a lot of readinh to find a good project. Personally I no longer have ICO, I rather choose to buy coin that is already available in the market. It is more safer and greater potential for growth.
RebekittaH

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:49:07 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:36:21 PM by RebekittaH

Its unfortunate but i think that's a decision you have to make independently. what works for me might not necessarily work for you and making decisions based on other people's views.  Its therefore upon you to decide what coin suits your interest and take part in their bounties.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Simply look for some redflags with each ICOs,find those people behind the team so that we can be sure that these projects wont scam people,either if these scam projects are going to end or it will only worsen the market situation that we already have,and i dont want to be part of these scam projects because i know how to be scammed.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:03:43 AM

What suggestion do yo want to hear?i would suggest that do a lot of research before getting involve with these scam ICOs because surely these people wont pay the bounty hunters,that is why we shouldnt be so sure to what we have because few months or year,our lives can be changed so easily with the help the market.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:06:43 AM

Even though a bounty campaign have 5000 replies, it does not mean that there are plenty of participants. If you are looking for signature campaign, you can find so many bounties that are less participant even though there are plenty of replies. Possible that the replies is for the social media campaign because even newbies can join the campaign, all they need to have is a lot of followers and friends. Just check first the campaign and don't base it on replies.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Coinmaniaccos

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:08:55 AM

I usually try monitoring the Ann thread to find something really new, and then participate.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:12:28 AM

Personally, this is what I do while opting for signature bounties (the only I do).

1st. Evaluate a bounty program as if you are evaluating there ICO. Look for a solid project who has high chances of getting a successful ICO, this in turn give you the confidence that your effort are not going to waste.

2nd. Look towards a bounty which when rewards you give you tokens which are much worth on future exchange listings, dont look out for quick flip bounties, eventually, those are usually dumped during the listing.

3rd. Not always, but I prefer working under experienced bounty managers/companies like Amazix, this is my 3rd bounty under them and I am happy with the way they operate. I have done other bounties with few other good bounty managers as well like TKY which rewarded me nearly a BTC as in bounty reward.

4th. Dont FOMO, wait till you get a good bounty, dont lock yourself in any bounty. Its Ok if you are loosing couple of days or even weeks, but a good bounty program will instead give you better results.

5th. Currently I joined SpringRole (reasons I joined):
a. There hardcap is low which makes them an idle ICO
b. Managed by Amazix, hence I dont need to worry about my payments post bounty gets over
c. The Project is partnered with amazing companies like CVC, Science Blockchain, etc. I have personally checked every single partnership and found them genuine, all partners have a medium blogpost announcing there partnership with SpringRole.
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

Go to "Bounties" section and choose a campaign that is according to your availability, with your rank you can earn enough money. In general, to complete the task of Signature Campaign you have to make between 10 to 15 post per week. My signature is a good choice, this is the last week, you have to do 15 post and you will earn 3 stakes

Here the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422516.0

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

I do suggest to Visit the signature i'm wearing now. If it will put you some interest  you can check their bounty campaigns in here Contra Vault Bounties. Joining their telegram will be great as per all admins and community is active and always give an update. Hope to see you there!
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Consider the bounty campaigns on bountyhive.io website. There are many opportunities there, many of the projects are of high quality. The bounties given in this forum, you can check the participants. A tip for you, if there are many Legendary ranked people there, you can trust that bounty.

I am not sure to choose campaigns through bountyhive.io I am in the DigitizeCoin campaign through Bountyhive, and today the official twitter of the project announced that they had not reached the Softcap and that they would return the money to the investors. I think that beyond the platform, one must be sure that the project is strong and that it will be worth the effort

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:24:40 AM

I think the most important thing is whether or not the number of people who have already participated in the bounty for a project is a good or not.
 If it is a good project, then it will not be too late no matter how late you participate in it.
Look at a few hot ico, those are the real projects that will not scam, and possibly make money.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:26:02 AM

Choosing a good bounty campaign it is not base on how many replies a bounty thread have, it is not base on the number of members that are already participating whether it is few or more. For me it is base on the bounty projects if it has a great platforms, a convincing whitepapers, promising roadmaps, good developers behind the projects, and legit source of information about projects. All of this are the good quality of good bounty projects.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: