Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need bounty suggestions..  (Read 451 times)
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

So, I was just in bounties forum and it's a mess in there, can't find a bounty that is new and doesn't have 5000 replies.
Any good suggestions? I am mainly looking for signature.
A few weeks ago, I would advise you to pay attention to the Shivom project. Very HYIP project, which collected the entire amount in a very short time.
Now you can participate in the MEDIA Protocol project

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

So, I was just in bounties forum and it's a mess in there, can't find a bounty that is new and doesn't have 5000 replies.
Any good suggestions? I am mainly looking for signature.

I'm also still new in choosing the bounty. Then, I find this bountyplatform. I join in BGX.ai because I can maximize the stakes to obtain. In this case, I join the signature campaign. For the rank of mine is still "Member", I prefer to participate in BGX. This project is promising with its concept. We can also make more posts to get more stakes weekly.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

There are different ways to find a good bounty to campaign. Like looking on bounty section on this forum, following reputable bounty campaign manager posts or checking other users signature.
It is strange how a full member account with 300 plus activity don't know how to find a bounty unless the account has been bought.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

The topic of the bounty movement has always been the focus of everyone's discussion. My personal view is that you first have to find a good bounty manager, and then you will be careful to study the specific business of the project, and if you have the business that is being carried out, the project is excellent.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

check some ico rating websites and join the one who have the highest rating because they are gonna raise a large sum in their ico or even hit their hardcap just dont join the ones that are new join the one's that gonna raise a large sum of money because if they raise or hit their hardcap the bounty will be also large even you joined late your still gonna get a good sum of their tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: