Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new to this things  (Read 1237 times)
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

Before we became  Jr member or other became higher ranks, we are like you.  but as a newbie, You need to read, study and learn everything about bitcoins. then you need to join any campaign and forum. follow and obey all the rules and regulations, then you may start posting, sharing and trading. whatever you wanted to do here, first you need to follow the rules, and all the topic is related to the discussion here. all messege are have a points and helps others newbie like us. we are family here. you are not alone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

im new in this trading.so i dont how to start.im affraid to do something wrong..help me please 😊

You surely in big trouble buddy so I would suggest to do your own research and feed yourself with knowledge that you know that will be useful to your journey. You know how risky the trading without even knowing the basic besides there's a lot of self help articles and YouTube tutorial. So help yourself.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

im new in this trading.so i dont how to start.im affraid to do something wrong..help me please 😊
You do not have to be afraid to make mistakes, sometimes in trading, we will be aware and get a lot of profit is to make mistakes first.

The key is only one, if you make a mistake you are able to make an evaluation and do the right thing to your mistakes in the future.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

I'd rather you learn from different channels, ideas and strategies and that will help you in a good way to trade You are not afraid because there are a lot of people there that are available to help you and advise you, The most important thing you need to do is learn
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

Do not worry, you need to understand trading, you have to know the market analysis, prices, how coins is circulated in it through forums like Blockchain and Cryptocurrency,... then you can follow some projects and starting with not much investment with it.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Before we became  Jr member or other became higher ranks, we are like you.  but as a newbie, You need to read, study and learn everything about bitcoins. then you need to join any campaign and forum. follow and obey all the rules and regulations, then you may start posting, sharing and trading. whatever you wanted to do here, first you need to follow the rules, and all the topic is related to the discussion here. all messege are have a points and helps others newbie like us. we are family here. you are not alone.
man, he will learn especially in trading. not to be bounty hunter. why do you suggest like that?

for OP, before you'll trade crypto. learn about technical analysis (same as forex), fundamental analysis (can get in this forum)
keep learning and never give up. dont be affraid of failure, we learn from failure not from success.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

I recommend to start with the stock exchanges, where the minimum bet will work out the movements with minimal risk, for example Kucoin. This is the first and important, the rest of the tips here I think you already tell
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

that's a good approach actually. Start with paper trading or just a couple of $. Read and watch everything you can find. follow good traders on twiter. good luck
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

You have to become technically knowledgeable and emotionally ready. If you can control your emotions and at the same time you are knowledgeable enough in trading then it is the time that you can start trading.
Just learn the core of trading and believe in yourself that you can do it.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

Just start with not more than 100-200 dollars, and look how it works. If you feel you are ready to invest more as soon as your alts are growing, do it. Go on to learn everything that is connected with crypto.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

Those people who are new in cryptocurrency industry should study how the market works because in this way they will be able to cope up with problems like how the volatility of the market work.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

Before you start trading the cryptocurrency, learn everything about the possible mistakes that you can do. watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8laDJaVJJTE&t=2s
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

If you are already engaged  then can't avoid it strictly. Because you already give it your money and time but if you want to take entry as a new comers,my advice for you that keep away from this world now.

ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

you should must learn about crypto, then only you easily trade here so you should know all information about crypto and youtube is better way to learn,there you can get more information.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

you should must learn about crypto, then only you easily trade here so you should know all information about crypto and youtube is better way to learn,there you can get more information.

Trading is not easy to do, you need to study about like on how it works. It is risky for those who entered in trading that don't have enough knowledge about it. For newcomers it's better to stay  in forum it will helps to you to get a lot of information about trading/ Cryptocurrency especially in blockchain technology.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

if you are afraid to trade, do not trade! this is not your time yet. familiarize yourself with different cryptocurrencies and blockchains in order for you to have a better understanding on the matter you will be dealing in the future. when trading, an individual who exhibits fear will likely lose. you must develop a habit to have a confident attitude so you will likely succeed in the future.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

The key to trading is that you only need to focus on maximizing the smallest opportunity to make a profit because with price movements that are difficult to predict, traders must be able to withstand emotions in anticipation of bad problems later.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

Do not hesitate to start trading, wrong in trading is a natural thing for people who have just started trading. That's because to be able to get profit from trading requires a process and it will definitely take a long time. My advice if you are afraid of experiencing losses when trading, it is better to trade in small amounts. That's because if you fail later, you won't lose much.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

If you are already engaged  then can't avoid it strictly. Because you already give it your money and time but if you want to take entry as a new comers,my advice for you that keep away from this world now.
Keeping away from this world because it is a bear market is not really the best advice to give, neither is it the worst as that depends on the individual who is attempting to make such trades.

When you are new to something, the first thing you should do as a person is to learn as much as possible the basics of trading, the different strategies you can get to see and how to use each strategy to make a trade, choose those that you feel aligned with and practice them each for a long time, and see which you feel you are better with and then build confidence around it to be able to start making real life trades.

Nothing good comes easy, as you have to sacrifice a lot of things to get it right, but at least, with the chances of demo trading, you do not have to sacrifice real funds before getting it right.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

The key to trading is that you only need to focus on maximizing the smallest opportunity to make a profit because with price movements that are difficult to predict, traders must be able to withstand emotions in anticipation of bad problems later.
well, maximizing the smallest opportunities, but knowing how and where to maximize those opportunities is one thing we have to be more concerned about for new traders who are new to trading the market or any market at all. Trading first of all, is not something anyone should just delve into immediately without some knowledge and experience.

The good thing about the digital age is that there are so many resources you can take your time to learn from and there are platforms you can easily practice on with fake funds to get good at what you are doing. You do not operate on someone without have a surgeon certificate or license, and I believe if people see trading that way in the professional perspective, they will get better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: