Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new to this things  (Read 1239 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

The key to trading is that you only need to focus on maximizing the smallest opportunity to make a profit because with price movements that are difficult to predict, traders must be able to withstand emotions in anticipation of bad problems later.
You should not be withstanding emotions, you should be eliminating them. No sound trader with a good strategy will see emotion as something they should really be bothered about honestly. Emotions are just like something that would cloud your judgment and can only be applicable to those who really do not have a planned out strategy or knowledge of how to trade perfectly well.

There will always be times when market will go the way you did not expect based on the signals you have, and this is the reason why when you have planned an exit based on stop loss and you are able to stick with it, without any emotion, you will always end up doing good in the long run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hasukodaki
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

search in the internet . you need to get more information . if not you can win this game. the maket will take the money from you man
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

New things in cryptocurrency are come from the innovation process and the adaptation of the technology in our world.
Through this it can ease the process and provide a strong security to prevent the crimes and frauds happen in order to steal the money of other investors in cryptocurrency.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

There are many articles and videos about trading and there are some threads that will also help you or you can ask some members here it will truly help, but my suggestion is find a better exchange that will suits you or like a beginner exchange that is not hard to use and next get some capital money and find a good coin that will give you profit but make sure you make a research about it and now you can start trading.
adamch

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

Go to bitcoinfaculty.com and read 5 basic articles. It takes only 30 minutes of reading and will give you a good understanding for the start.
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

you should learn all the basic knowledge about crypto and trading. one of the mistakes a beginner trader can make at a loss early in his trading career is to ignore the theoretical basics of trading. most are impatient to immediately start a transaction with a mediocre knowledge capital. whereas what is needed in trading practice is not just knowing, but also having to understand. the capital that is used is also not playing games, that is your money or even your last savings.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

The key to trading is that you only need to focus on maximizing the smallest opportunity to make a profit because with price movements that are difficult to predict, traders must be able to withstand emotions in anticipation of bad problems later.
well, maximizing the smallest opportunities, but knowing how and where to maximize those opportunities is one thing we have to be more concerned about for new traders who are new to trading the market or any market at all. Trading first of all, is not something anyone should just delve into immediately without some knowledge and experience.

The good thing about the digital age is that there are so many resources you can take your time to learn from and there are platforms you can easily practice on with fake funds to get good at what you are doing. You do not operate on someone without have a surgeon certificate or license, and I believe if people see trading that way in the professional perspective, they will get better.

I agree with the above, trading is all about short term and incremental profit. However, some good experienced traders can do much better than daily small profits but that comes with time and knowledge.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

first of all i highly recommend you to read and search a lot for cryptocurrency and learn some things that are must to know them and then day by day you will know how to manage all of these and even start to gain something more than you expect.
Mayoreetre
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

do you find any information about this market bro? if not you can search it in the internet or this website. i think you should have enough experience before go in this market. the first time i invest i lost all money because i don't know how to trade. or maybe you meet a scams. so be  Embarrassed Embarrassedcareful bro
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

Do not hesitate to start trading, wrong in trading is a natural thing for people who have just started trading. That's because to be able to get profit from trading requires a process and it will definitely take a long time. My advice if you are afraid of experiencing losses when trading, it is better to trade in small amounts. That's because if you fail later, you won't lose much.
Please, I will advise anyone to be hesitant when it comes to them trading immediately as long as they are certain they do not have any knowledge of how to trade. I have seen a lot of people say you can just hit the exchange and start gaining experience, but that is a foul one.

It is more like you going to the court of law to go represent someone legally without even knowing what being a lawyer entails. Being new to trading should make the person see it as a profession and be ready to take that mindset into seeing the need to learn as much as they can, and practice severally to build on a strategy before even making an attempt into the real trading world.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

Do not hesitate to start trading, wrong in trading is a natural thing for people who have just started trading. That's because to be able to get profit from trading requires a process and it will definitely take a long time. My advice if you are afraid of experiencing losses when trading, it is better to trade in small amounts. That's because if you fail later, you won't lose much.
Please, I will advise anyone to be hesitant when it comes to them trading immediately as long as they are certain they do not have any knowledge of how to trade. I have seen a lot of people say you can just hit the exchange and start gaining experience, but that is a foul one.

It is more like you going to the court of law to go represent someone legally without even knowing what being a lawyer entails. Being new to trading should make the person see it as a profession and be ready to take that mindset into seeing the need to learn as much as they can, and practice severally to build on a strategy before even making an attempt into the real trading world.

Hesitation doesn't mean a hindrance going in a court

I'll take it as going in war zone

you have to equip yourself in preparing for a big battle

small battles will give you a decent exercise,practice and will get you pain a bit

Small battles - small amounts, learn TA's, FA's, document mistakes and assess your skills

at the end of the day, check yourself

If you are really entitled to become a soldier

Otherwise, trading is not for you

bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

well, maximizing the smallest opportunities, but knowing how and where to maximize those opportunities is one thing we have to be more concerned about for new traders who are new to trading the market or any market at all. Trading first of all, is not something anyone should just delve into immediately without some knowledge and experience.

The good thing about the digital age is that there are so many resources you can take your time to learn from and there are platforms you can easily practice on with fake funds to get good at what you are doing. You do not operate on someone without have a surgeon certificate or license, and I believe if people see trading that way in the professional perspective, they will get better.

I agree with the above, trading is all about short term and incremental profit. However, some good experienced traders can do much better than daily small profits but that comes with time and knowledge.
for me, short-term trading is more time and mind consuming. therefore i prefer long-term investment, because we can freely do other activities. besides that with short-term trading requires more thorough analysis
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

im new in this trading.so i dont how to start.im affraid to do something wrong..help me please 😊

Sometimes a few people before doing something big starts from an error when you first start. The most important thing is don't be afraid to start and never be afraid to be wrong.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

There have been many topics that talk about things for the first time to trade, I read more than three same topics it is better to read a lot first that can increase knowledge and ask lots of questions is also good but do not make the same question

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

im new in this trading.so i dont how to start.im affraid to do something wrong..help me please 😊

Sometimes a few people before doing something big starts from an error when you first start. The most important thing is don't be afraid to start and never be afraid to be wrong.
absolutely right because in mistakes or failures it is a success too, because we certainly know the mistakes we make and for the future it will certainly work well our business too

LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

Well, probably almost all people feel panic for the new things as I think. Obviously, you might hear from many people that trading is not a very easy field to get benefit but I hope that you can ignore this saying. Because as my knowledge, everything is not easy to accomplish and definitely you need time to overcome and build a stable fundamental mind to achieve your goal. In this market, if you want to reap a large fruits, first and foremost you must dare to practice in order that you can learn more about it and especially from that you can build a wealth of experience as well as skills which are great necessary factors when trading. In a nutshell, before you do trading, let spend time  taking  some research firstly. The more you understand it, the better you can get from it.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

Don't be afraid. There are many articles on the Internet about how to get started. I will highlight several stages for you, and you will be guided by them.
1. Select the exchange on which you plan to trade. For a start, you will only need one or two, and later you yourself will understand on which exchanges you still need accounts for.
2. If the exchange chosen by you doesn't have the opportunity to immediately start a fiat, then find an exchanger through which you can buy a crypto currency on fiat. On the exchanger you will need to specify the address of the wallet for the transfer of cryptocurrency. This address can be found in your wallet on the exchange.
3. Now is a great time to buy currencies. I would recommend to buy Bitcoin now. Then you can buy for Bitcoin any currency that is traded on the exchange paired with Bitcoin.
4. Constantly study all the necessary information. Training is the main stage for the future trader. After you learn the necessary information, start practicing.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:38:12 AM

Learn from my mistake in trading, you have to learn first about risk management and how to use stop loss to minimize the risk from wrong analysis. And after that learn about technical analysis so we can determine support and resistance area, if the price on the support is mean times to buy and if the price in resistance level that mean times to sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: