Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fresh Out of Bitcoin Business Ideas  (Read 1135 times)
AgeraS (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:33:37 AM

I have run out of bitcoin business ideas and am looking for suggestions. Does anyone have suggestions on what I should create or develop next?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 04:47:04 AM

I have run out of bitcoin business ideas and am looking for suggestions. Does anyone have suggestions on what I should create or develop next?

An exchange, a gambling site, or sell bitcoin miners comes to mine.
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:04:12 AM

Do we get a cut if you use our idea ? Smiley

Anything that makes bitcoin easier for the everyday consumer would be a gold mine in my opinion. Most people I've talked to who don't know much about bitcoin one of the leading reasons they wont get involved is they don't understand it.

As others said,  still a lot of room for gambling sites like poker or sports (or both). You probably can only live in certain countries to be able to do something like that though.

bitcoin auction sites (like ebay). there was one that recently sold or shut down i think, and i know theres another that was or might have already opened up.  But I still see some potential in that area so long as you can make it safe and keep customers happy.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
remotemass
Legendary

Activity: 1117
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 05:06:32 AM

Laser projector that displays the bitcoin price on the wall and uses Wi-fi (or maybe ethernet connection) to get the feed update from MtGox. It would have also speakers that could get updates to any twitter account feed with a service simillar to thesocialradio.com but made for and with bitcoin enthusiasts in mind.
It could be used to charge or use your rechargeble batteries when you didn't have the power cable plugged. And also could dislay on the LCD the percentage of charge the batteries were with.
I wonder why remote controls cannot charge batteries and/or use USB to power them for that matter. They should also have a LCD displaying the bitcoin price and amount of charge of your rechargeble batteries.

Also you can do intelligent electronic devices, like mains and laptop transformers, that power on/of and change voltage when you send coins from its address.

I can give you many other ideas for a few BTC...

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
ak84

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:09:04 AM

Are ecurrency gambling sites legal or illegal?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
jackioflap

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:15:59 AM

Why not develop a multicoin wallet with encrytion that you can transfer to different devices. I know my computer is almost dead and when i replace it i dont want to have to put the old worn our hard drive in it. This is definitly the site to find help with it. Youd make alot for something with that level of convenience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: