Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Japan want to ban trading!  (Read 286 times)
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

The financial services Agency of Japan (JFSA) pressures on the cryptocurrency exchanges of the country, so that they in turn ceased trading some altcoins. JFSA asks the platform to abandon Monero XMR, zcash ZEC, Dash DASH and other crypt, which criminals and hackers use to finance their business.
The Japanese government wants to prevent money laundering and other illegal activities in Japan. The government believes that criminals use these altcoins to Finance their illegal activities, as these operations are not monitored by the government, as they are anonymous.
Do you think the exchanges will give up Crypto?
Surprisingly, this is all. Japan has always supported cryptocurrency and here it makes a completely illogical decision. I think that they do not forbid it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

Any logic behind it? I mean... Chinese banning cryptos was logical on their side but government is already making money from most of the illegal markets, why hinder their process in the big picture??
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

No. The government only want to have transparency, that's it.
However, it seems we are in the FUD wave again after 1-2 months long calm period.
It's very similar. Attempts to swing the market down. However, this does not look convincing

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:30:25 AM

The financial services Agency of Japan (JFSA) pressures on the cryptocurrency exchanges of the country, so that they in turn ceased trading some altcoins. JFSA asks the platform to abandon Monero XMR, zcash ZEC, Dash DASH and other crypt, which criminals and hackers use to finance their business.
The Japanese government wants to prevent money laundering and other illegal activities in Japan. The government believes that criminals use these altcoins to Finance their illegal activities, as these operations are not monitored by the government, as they are anonymous.

Most criminals in Japan uses Yen to finance their activities.  What will financial services Agency of Japan (JFSA) do about that? Will they ban YEN?
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:34:32 AM

It seems like that all of centralized governments are afraid of the privacy anonymous coins, XMR, ZEC, DASH... etc..
Other coins, like Bitcoin, ETH,, are still welcomed in Japan.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:38:33 AM

I think the exchanges will either comply with the law or move their trading outside Japan. The regulators will have a difficult time as it is very easy to trade across borders but national laws are difficult to enforce beyond your territory. Exchanges will continue to operate in Japan, they just won't deal in the banned coins.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

Another waves of FUD is about to begin. I heard berckshire VC munger shilling bitcoin negatively some hours ago, now come another neg news from Jaoan though not vetified yet. I guess untill there is concrete improvement on top of many other bitcoin development, we may be stuck in zig zag price movement!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:00 AM

FUD!! Stop believing everything u read in the media. No, Japan isn’t banning cryptos.
coremind

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

I highly doubt they are going to ban crypto, crypto there is super popular. The only reason for any ban would be a temporary one just to get their laws in order. Plus if you notice there is huge fud around the banning of anonymous crypto in a lot  of countries but there is nothing official from any country. So consider It unfounded fud
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

Most criminals in Japan uses Yen to finance their activities.  What will financial services Agency of Japan (JFSA) do about that? Will they ban YEN?
that's what I said... this "ban" is only a excuse to control the economy and the people.
jimlyon

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

I think it will not be possible for the technology of cryptocurrencies. Now a days, Japan is implementing so many rules to make the transaction in crypto friendly environment. So i think this is just FUD. Hopefully it will be removed soon.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

They are using the currency for their state affairs so they want those coins to be used which are safe for the country they want those coins which can show the identity of the coin and they are not against bitcoin, altcoin and the trade of them. It is also sure that no one can ban on privacy coins as no one know the users of them so no one will stop to use it. Do not worry everything will be okay.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

This article is a fud. The Japan government just wanted to know about the whole clear procedures of the transactions. Moreover, itis Japan where the crypto currencies have been invented. I don't they will ban crypto for their country.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

I do not think they will give up the door of such an income is just a decision to bring legal regulations have been taken
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

No. The government only want to have transparency, that's it.
However, it seems we are in the FUD wave again after 1-2 months long calm period.
But you cant get enough transparency with these coins: Monero, Zcash , Dash , Verge and other anonymous cryptocurrencies.
Here are only 2 ways: ban or accept this.
cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

I don't think so. The Japanese government still has an open-minded attitude. I believe we will discuss a suitable plan in the end, but it will never stop trading.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

No i didn't think sow , because this will affecr the japensse economic
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

I highly doubt Japan would impose any kind of ban on the cryptocurrency market due to their love for cryptocurrencies. Japanese exchanges would most likely never ban crypto like Dash, Monero, Zcash etc due to the popularity of these coins and due to their stance on cryptocurrencies. No need to spread unnecessary FUD op especially when the entire market is recovering slowly and steadily over time. Do your research before spreading FUD.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

If it is case with only few of the crypto currency which you have mentioned then they can easily loose those currencies but not all. I mean they always have the option to suspend the specific altcoins if they think so and thus to save the whole exchanger from getting banned they can take this hard step. No matter what how much profitable it is they will loose those coins and thus they will try to stay live all the time. Also as far as I know Japan will try to find middle way as just because   of criminals they wont let their customers suffer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

I dont know whether this news is true or not but I dont think so that Japan will not do this type of staff because as far as I know that Japan is one of the biggest supporter of crypto world.If the news is true than I am really feeling disappointed and heart-broken beacause it is really a very bad decision for a country like Japan.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: