Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of electroneum cryptocurrency?  (Read 443 times)
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Hey Mate... I was looking about this coin 3 weeks ago purely under a Technical analyses. I am not really fundamental. Electroneum will have some momentum really soon it could be from now x15 in the next bull run in September...we are again correction and I believe the market will rise before a big dip this summer..We could get it cheaper soon.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

The biggest problem for ETN is the very subdued trading on Cryptopia and Kucoin. Additionally, ETN prices remain depressed due to almost constant troubles with deposits and withdrawals.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

It has been more than hyped during the last few months and that is the reason of why there arent many people buying Electroneum at the moment, there are better projects to put your trust in.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

iqkgeh

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

I think the future of electronic cryptocurrencies is certain. He will become a third party currency. For example, industrial multinational corporations or other industries rely on cryptocurrencies.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

When we use everyday life, crypts will dominate the world. It's a younger technology now.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

One of the mistakes I have is that I did not sell my Electroneum when the price booms at more than $0.13. I would have cashed it out, but since I strongly believe in their project, now that the price has gone down. At least the value is double than the ICO price. I am also tired of mining ETNs on my phone. Because of having a lot of ETNs, the price got lowered instead of lowering its supply way back then. Anyways, that's how life goes for us.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
yxo493

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

future? I think now is the future. Only the future will become more and more standardized. This is a free currency. No government can own it.
pakboi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

I don't see any future of ETN since their project is really mess up and transaction confirmation took more than 24hrs! And that's really upsetting for us investors.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

I think this coin has quite a great future and it will appear in the list of leaders among other crypto-currencies and will be more stable and more valuable among all its competitors.
Today is quite bleak for the Crypto market, the bright future that many people expect I think hard to come true, one of the things that worried me the most is that today there are too many scams happening. , has lost the trust of investors, and they have gradually abandoned the Crypto market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

Hello guys I like us to give our view is electroneum worth buying more now or is it just a junky coin that has no future but just a common hype.
Electroneum is easily mine in smartphone so many peoples are looking to mine this coin. Yesterday it was 100 in coinmarketcap but today it is reach 98 in coinmarketcap so day by day increase the marketcap. This year it will reach good position in market and it will reach 0.5 USD in end of the year. This coin future is bright in Crypto platform.

I would love to share the view with you. Actually the fundamental idea proposed by and right now executed by Electroneum is very good and there are even newer projects which have similarities to what EN is doing...as they say imitation is the great form of flattery and I would add this is a proof that the idea is good. However, Electroneum is also a work in progress just like many other project introduced via ICO...this is not a finished product yet...not yet perfect so that problems and challenges are always encountered along the way. I am giving this project the time and the big chance they need. I would be shouting then to big heavens and even to the moon once the value will be reaching the mar you said above.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: