Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 02:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Font people, please help with "1 weird question"  (Read 1726 times)
ScrapOfCat (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:06:05 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 08:22:23 AM by ScrapOfCat

Can someone please help me figure out which fonts are used for the sections of the graph labeled "Valuation", "Smart Money" and "Stealth Phase?"  

One of the very first things I learned about the internet, is that there are people in the world that know an awful lot about fonts.  Please help.

*edit* 
Sorry, 5 minutes of additional thought made me realize that of course the font people would have there own forum elsewhere.  please let this post die, since I can't delete it.

Squander electricity on piffle: 1CLQajy22Z2n9YjZurFfPaKApcqsQa8BzK
coastermonger

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

Find me at Bitrated

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:56:21 AM

If you really wanted to make a custom version of this but didn't know the exact original font for consistency, you could just white-out all of the existing text and substitute your own

Bitrated user: Rees.
Bitlend

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:24:04 AM

Can someone please help me figure out which fonts are used for the sections of the graph labeled "Valuation", "Smart Money" and "Stealth Phase?"  

One of the very first things I learned about the internet, is that there are people in the world that know an awful lot about fonts.  Please help.

*edit* 
Sorry, 5 minutes of additional thought made me realize that of course the font people would have there own forum elsewhere.  please let this post die, since I can't delete it.

Looks like it could be Verdana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verdana
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4545

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:38:43 AM

valuation= Ariel narrow + embolding
smart money= ariel + embolding + italic + grey colour (possibly ariel black+ italic + grey colour )
stealth phase=Calibri + embolding

you can tell by the slight diagonal cut off of the tip of the t = ariel
but "stealth" does not have the cut off so it is not part of same font family

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ScrapOfCat (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:01:07 PM

valuation= Ariel narrow + embolding
smart money= ariel + embolding + italic + grey colour (possibly ariel black+ italic + grey colour )
stealth phase=Calibri + embolding

you can tell by the slight diagonal cut off of the tip of the t = ariel
but "stealth" does not have the cut off so it is not part of same font family

Thank you!  the font people do have their own forum, but i didn't get a reply there.

Squander electricity on piffle: 1CLQajy22Z2n9YjZurFfPaKApcqsQa8BzK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: