Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new bitcoin documentary  (Read 468 times)
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

I just came across this new documentary which came out like 1 month ago. I didn't finish watching it but yeah, it looks interesting. See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LszOt51OjXU
A very detail video it elaborates on how bitcoin worked a big help to the new bitcoiner I hope we could see another documentary video about bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

thanks for the link to this movie! I looked at it with great satisfaction! there are very few people told again and shown on the graphs that we are moving in the right direction! The more such films will be, the faster the whole world will use crypto currency!
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

Authors of the project are simply young!
Once again I am convinced that we all need to distribute bitcoin wherever possible. And strives for our goal together - an independent currency around the world ...
Sarel Wolmarans

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

Will be watching this!!
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

This is a good documentary, and for the people of the encryption enthusiasts, especially the new encryption community, the history of bitcoin may be helpful to its own judgment, and learning in a bear market is a good way to relax.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

Bitcoin documentary ideas are really good. Dictatorship must be seen for those who are interested in the first steps of Satoshi Nakamoto. In the film, after Gavin contacted Betsakay's white paper about how Gavin had interacted with Andesenkecki and how he believed, he thought that this idea is a brilliant one.
Syarief28

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

wow this is a very interesting event, and there are many things we can use from this event, I strongly recommend that this view be watched by beginners
and hopefully we all benefit from this event and
For the first time I saw a documentary about bitcoin, this is very informative, this is a new format to provide information, more interesting and informative than others.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Documentaries are good for cryptocurrency. As we all know documentaries is a form.of research where as it is conducted in able to feature something or somewhat to prove or to explain an specific manner. With this, people will have a more clear way of thinking about bitcoin. Hoping for more documentaries that gives more information about bitcoin will come.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

I just came across this new documentary which came out like 1 month ago. I didn't finish watching it but yeah, it looks interesting. See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LszOt51OjXU

Bookmarked it.
I think it's something interesting and worth to watch.
Thanks for sharing bro, we hope the best for crypto future that lately floating for a long time
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: