Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help, I am stumped - Moved Rigs, hashrate went down 40%  (Read 165 times)
SuckMyETH (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

I have 2 rigs running.  Due to heat I recently moved them from my home to a workshop.  I disconnected all the GPUs for this move but made sure to document which slots they came from and put them back in the same place. I Plugged them in at the new location and got everything up and running.  I didn't make any software changes.  I sat them down, plugged it all back in and turned it on,  I had to rebenchmark one of them but the other was fine.  However all of my RX 580s and 480s (on two seperate machines) went from hashing at 24 down to 15.  The NVIDEA cards do not seem to have the problem.  Any ideas?Huh  I would point to the internet connection but the connection is fine.  Plenty of juice and there is a third machine on site that has the same problem but he turned it over to linux and it is back at 24.  What is going on here?  I have racked my brain and can't come up with anything.
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

You might be able to get more help in the altcoin mining subforum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
SuckMyETH (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

Thanks,
I realized as soon as I post that this is bitcoin mining only.
Mindboggle

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Did you use afterburner to tune your cards?

Sometimes AF drops the templimit to minimum when rebooting and moving cards around.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: