Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 01:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous Emotional Support - Talk To A Trained Listener (Thanks To BitCoin)  (Read 365 times)
Speak2Freedom (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:06:35 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 12:19:02 PM by Speak2Freedom

Hello, Nice to meet you.

My name is Lucas and I am here to help you in anyway I can.  

I offer a service were you can speak to a Trained Listener for Emotional support.

You are free to talk about absolutely anything you feel the need to talk about, I will not judge you.

Many people wish to talk about something on there mind, but are often uncomfortable to do so.  Thanks to bitcoins, my service allows you guaranteed anonymity.  

people are often too embarrassed to speak freely face to face, and many people are worried about there identity being exposed or seen by saw a worker at a credit card company.

All kinds of people benefit from this type of speaking environment.  

Are you going through a divorce?  

Have you lost someone close to you?

are you lonely?

do you need a friend to speak to?

Are you gay, and need to speak about it to some one knowing your privacy is safe?

Are you a big shot business man who enjoys dressing like a women?

Are you a feminist who secretly wishes to be dominated by a man, and you wish to discuses it with someone safe?

Talk to me... Speak freely.  

Feel Free to email me to make an appointment,  Normally we will speak via chat on Skype.  (Weekends are the most common openings)

Here is my contact Email:  speak2freedom@gmail.com

Price:  0.05 BTC an hour  (if you wish to extend speaking time by another hour, you may request it and I will check to see if there an opening. - it is an additional 0.05 btc)

If already you paid beforehand and I need to reschedule an appointment on you, You will be refunded if requested.  Just send your bitcoin wallet address with you request.

If you need to reschedule, please let me know at least 24 hours in advanced to be eligible for a refund.

If your late for your appointment I will wait for you for the full hour.   However please understand that once the hour is over I often will have other clients with appointments afterwards.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: