Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO MARKETING  (Read 254 times)
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 04:24:34 PM by poutintsev

We provide efficient ICO marketing services that are not publicly available.

TELEGRAM GROUPS

Inviting members to your Telegram group from any other group you prefer.

BITCOINTALK

Bumping up your ANN topic on BitcoinTalk to keep it on first page 24/7.

ACTIVITY

We post comments and initiate discussion in your Telegram group and Bitcointalk topic to imitate real user activity.

PUBLICATION

We can publish your ICO anouncement or promoted article on 400 different news portals and get you listed on 60 ICO listing sites.

TWITTER MESSAGING

Reaching crypto users on Twitter with direct marketing.

REDDIT

Upvoting your post to Top 5 position in Crypto related subreddits.

For more details and prices please contact us at:

http://ico-services.net

Telegram: @poutintsev

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
before---dawn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

I liked Telegram promoting very much! Best traffic in terms price-quality ratio I have ever seen in ICO industry.
johnnycliff

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Do you accept payment in ICO coins??? or either a percent of it???
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

I may accept tokens in rare cases depending on the project.

To discuss your project details please contact me at: Skype: filip.poutintsev or Telegram: @poutintsev

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
George05051991

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

Can't add you in telegram. Could you please pm me?
ecool

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

at what cost?
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

I may accept tokens in rare cases depending on the project. scidex official  is also creating a very interesting project. It’s a new marketspace for scientific data. Would love to hear your opinion about SciDex also. I’m super interested

Is this op alt account or different person confirm it first bro. Then unwanted bumping to the thread is strictly not advisable one bro. I do not know how you think here project owner believe this service will work on the forum.
If you want to get the project try to reach the project owners and help them to manage the bounty campaign mate.
Please do allow the people spam the forum that is bad for you and the forum too.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

I may accept tokens in rare cases depending on the project. scidex official  is also creating a very interesting project. It’s a new marketspace for scientific data. Would love to hear your opinion about SciDex also. I’m super interested

Is this op alt account or different person confirm it first bro. Then unwanted bumping to the thread is strictly not advisable one bro. I do not know how you think here project owner believe this service will work on the forum.
If you want to get the project try to reach the project owners and help them to manage the bounty campaign mate.
Please do allow the people spam the forum that is bad for you and the forum too.
Its quiet obvious for those things above persons are just purely alt accounts of OP. Newbie accounts pretending to use up the service or do make such inquiries do really acts suspicious and as being suggested it shouldnt really be done cause it would just result or add up spam into the forum. There are lots of reputable people who do make up such service just like on what posted above.Why would choose up into new people?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

Its quiet obvious for those things above persons are just purely alt accounts of OP. Newbie accounts pretending to use up the service or do make such inquiries do really acts suspicious and as being suggested it shouldnt really be done cause it would just result or add up spam into the forum. There are lots of reputable people who do make up such service just like on what posted above.Why would choose up into new people?

It is weird that the correspondences are carried out all by newbie, I am usually think to trust above but after read your both posting then I am curious to further check above OP. Do you know what I've found? It is funny mate, here it is:

Cheesy Cheesy
OP is lack of professional to modify or arrange such drama, he/she edits the posts and the same time the alts are in action... Cheesy Cheesy
It is OP will know the truth in detail Cheesy

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Bumping ANN threads in this forum is against the rules,so you can't expect a project contact you if they are legit because a good project no need these kind of activity to get attention to their project.And the accounts involving in the bumping also will be banned if they get caught and lot of staffs seriously working on to find them.So provide some legit services and you can get the good customers.
ico-services

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

Bumping ANN threads in this forum is against the rules,so you can't expect a project contact you if they are legit because a good project no need these kind of activity to get attention to their project.And the accounts involving in the bumping also will be banned if they get caught and lot of staffs seriously working on to find them.So provide some legit services and you can get the good customers.

Who cares? HAHAHA!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

Services which against forum. If anyone join with him finally that program's admin also will get tagged by DT members. No one will care about the negative trust member or to have in the project because threat is not taken in work by anyone.
I really do not want the investors to have this on team. You will damage your reputation for sure.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

I'm extremely intrigued about a couple upcoming ICOs, I recommend you to at least look into them.
The projects are Fr8 Network and Muirfield IP.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to distributors and carriers. A much needed real-world use case.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology, really quite interesting.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Telegram operation and bounty campaign is essential for marketing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: