Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My $100.000 challenge  (Read 115 times)
ChallengeManager (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:23:27 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 05:34:42 PM by ChallengeManager

For interested I've decided to do a challenge where I go from $836.92 in BTC and make it into $100.000 before year end - This will all be documented on Facebook through the link below with (almost) live trading history.

Feel free to follow if you like to see me blow up or maybe even hit my target.

https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoin-challenge-1700634350012408/

I am no financial advisor, and it's purely my own thoughts and charts on the Facebook site. It is done as a challenge to myself, and to prove to people, that you don't need a lot of money to get success, but of course, big rewards comes with big risks.

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

It will be interesting to watch your progress. I hope you will achieve your goal.
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

It remains only to wish you success. It will be very interesting to watch the progress!
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

It is obvious he is fake trying to woo newbies that want trading tips into his trap. If not why will he be posting from an account that has only one post. Doesn't that make him unseriou?

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

Success is all about passion for what you're doing and doing it best and also success is full of challenges. I do hope you meet your targets.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

Success is all about passion for what you're doing and doing it best and also success is full of challenges. I do hope you meet your targets.
Passion for a coin is not a good thing to have. Relying on a coin or other material things is just going to cause destruction in your life.

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

It is good to set goals and by doing something like this you are giving commitment and thus make your self to want it even more to git 100k mark. I wouldn't say it is impossible if you find the next diamond coin anything is possible. Although this should also be a warning to other people to not follow blindly. As the information he provides can be false, we don't know if trades are real and how hood knowledge this dude has over investing with crypto. I would say if you want to follow his trades be sure to check twice or even more before you trust some random guy over the Internet.
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

Wow. that bar is set too high. I hope your $836 doesn't turn to $0.00001 by the end of the year/challenge. Nothing is off limit tho. I wish you the best of luck on making your $100k.
Omooba098

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

Passion for a coin is not a good thing to have. Relying on a coin or other material things is just going to cause destruction in your life.

That's where you get it wrong. If you don't have passion for cryptocurrency I believe you won't be in this forum let alone investing on coins, ICOs or doing bounties.
bitcoinkint

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

This would be impressive. Good luck.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Bro, whatever you want to do in life to be successful, there must be an element of passion otherwise you might just be doing it for nothing and this may hinder the growth in the business.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

a very good challenge, but what makes you sure?

I think the bitcoin movement in this year will rise up but slow.
but I am curious, I will always analyze your facebook link.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

For interested I've decided to do a challenge where I go from $836.92 in BTC and make it into $100.000 before year end - This will all be documented on Facebook through the link below with (almost) live trading history.

I am no financial advisor, and it's purely my own thoughts and charts on the Facebook site. It is done as a challenge to myself, and to prove to people, that you don't need a lot of money to get success, but of course, big rewards comes with big risks.

While it is not a bad idea to start such a journey and I enjoy reading about the success stories of people the fact that you have set your goal to be more than 100 times your original investment tells me that you probably have no experience because even with the big bull run that we saw in the last year we did not got that kind of growth, only a few lucky ones were able to get those profits because they invested in the right ico.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

Bitcoin 119.5 times in half a year? Okay bitcoin is phenomenal but any increase will increase market capitalization. Maybe on ico or altcoin with the price is still quite cheap it is very likely to happen. But bitcoin? Yes you are free to make any challenge, but you should also have a little knowledge about basic math.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

if i can follow the trail like you do sir.
I want to be like you become a trader and for that I need guidance from people who know more about this
because I am a beginner and still studying in this world of course I am very interested in this
whatever I do to learn it and often read and try it
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

It is a nice challenge, but newbies in the space should understand this is possible but a tall ask, so anyone coming into the space looking to do 100X through trading could get burned. I will also advice to stop following him when he start asking for money for trading tips because in my inner mind this would likely be the goal to suck money out of newbies
Tutankrypto

Activity: 49
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Seems like the OP just want to drive trafic to his Facebook page, get followers and monetize all or sell trading tips.
If not, why didn't him gave the details on this thread.
Just my thoughs
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:37:31 AM

No offence, but I think you will fail! I will surely look for your news and how you go and of course you got full support from me! If you prove that I am wrong, you will be a God in trading for me, I think no body done this before in a life time (profited yearly percentage), but this will be interesting to watch and follow, you need to earn average something like 8000 USD a month, without any losses. If you that good at trading show only 50% yearly in trading and I am sure, investors will invest in to you and trust you with their financing, but the figures you showed are impossible from 800usd to 100000 usd, may be you wrote two extra 0 LOL

Ciucas

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

I think that this challenge has less than 5% chances to win. You basically need more than 100X profit in less than 8 months. Unless you can really lucky , i think that a target of 10.000$ would be more realistic.

jinxcreedy

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

This it s very much achievable.. Run the math carefully n invest in cheap projects.... Your money will multiply incredibly.

All the best as you grow your finances..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: