Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:18:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO EXPERTS  (Read 339 times)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

Reputation good expert need to earn, and not advertisement for their groups, and their actions, positive feedbacks -- the users and participants forecasts. Now there are a lot of experts and those who try to call themselves an expert but understand nothing in cryptocurrencies, many speculators and spammers.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Explain how your group is to be trusted and is not, in fact, just a pump and dump group? Surely, you must know how hard trust is earned in this space.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

I think that this telegram is unnecessary, because all discussions and discussions can be held here on this wonderful forum. Here we pass on our experience sharing our thoughts. Personally, no telegram channel will replace the discussions in this forum.

Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

I am not an expert in analyzing an ico project, and in this case I really need more learning so in the future more know how to be an expert in terms of ico.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

You cannot predict those all good ico's coming out because they are a lot and one of them are good at the beginning so if you saw a good one try to investigate it so you know it will become successful or not.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

If you only recently learned about the existence of ICO, then this post is for you! I want to recommend you a reliable and perspective project, which I use. The project Vireo will make you a good impression and motivate to use ICO constantly!
bitcoinliker999

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

This is great!
before---dawn

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

I like this group.

There are not many groups where discussion is not censored.

Most Telegram groups belong to some ICO and you can't say anything negative about that ICO there.
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

Explain how your group is to be trusted and is not, in fact, just a pump and dump group? Surely, you must know how hard trust is earned in this space.

If this "pump and dump group" as you say. What are we pumping and bumping?

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
Merin Joseph

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

icoforo the cryptocurrency expert and blockchain technology expert http://icoforo.com/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: