Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 03:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is FINISHED, it was amusing but now it's dead.  (Read 4276 times)
aynstein (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Fortune favors the bold, and sometimes the bald.

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:34:33 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 03:00:33 AM by aynstein

From my name you might have surmised I am just a bundle of altruism. So, because I am SUCH an altruistic kind hearted guy, and because I feel so bad for all you people regretting your bitcoin investment almost as much as your "investment" in 18 weeks of timeshare , I am willing to purchase all of your worthless bitcoin for toilet paper fiat. Your timeshare I can't help you with, not even I am that kind.

You are right to sell it, I am probably too nice for my own good, but I will buy it from you. Just because I am nice.

I mean bitcoin is dead, I read it on a blog. China, who would never manipulate news to distract from a certain international conflict involving islands, BANNED IT! It was a mistake to buy and the Chinese just killed it. Really, they extinguished all hope. Only despair is left.

Only thing is, can we do this quick, like right now, not that I am in a rush to buy as much bitcoin as cheap as I can get it, no rush... I mean its worthless, we all know it, so better sell your worthless bitcoin for toilet paper fiat.

Because toilet paper the dollar is so valuable please be gentle in your selling price. I am after all offering to buy as a favor, because I am a nice guy, at least as nice as that timeshare salesperson in Cabo.

I will do you a favor and buy as much as you have, but lets be realistic, its worthless so $250/BTC is probably me being way too nice but...I pity you.  Oh, and because I am a nice guy, and I pity you. I mean the nice thing.

Why not post how much regret bitcoin you want to sell me and your price.

AltaVista 4 Life!
aynstein (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:41:21 PM

cmon people I am not gunna feel this generous forever....

AltaVista 4 Life!
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:44:37 PM

Nice try kiddo. You just have to scare more people so it would be cheaper in the exchange. Try a little bit harder in panic propaganda and sure you'll reap $250 in no time. Just have quick hands so the feds won't outbid you.  Grin
aynstein (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:49:54 PM

Nice try kiddo. You just have to scare more people so it would be cheaper in the exchange. Try a little bit harder in panic propaganda and sure you'll reap $250 in no time. Just have quick hands so the feds won't outbid you.  Grin

Damn, did you decode my longwinded quick quick everyone sell me your Bitcoins before they are 2x the price again?

Although I donate to developers and worthy causes, often and regularly, I need to work on my altruistic disguises. They never fit right.

AltaVista 4 Life!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:09:43 PM

Heyyyyy I think I see what you're trying to do here. Clever girl!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:14:34 PM

Heyyyyy I think I see what you're trying to do here. Clever girl!
Nice catch, Einstein!

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 04:15:18 PM

btc-e trollbox  Cheesy ?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:24:58 PM

btc-e trollbox  Cheesy ?

Perhaps they banned him over there (they do that frequently when trolls go over the line) and he decided to come here and post instead.

Back to the topic, there is still huge demand for the BTC in China, as evident from the buy orders which are there for everyone to see.
aynstein (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:33:31 AM

am not.

I mean, looks are not everything.

Off topic (but mentioned earlier) does anyone get my name?

AltaVista 4 Life!
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1306

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:57:40 AM

I think a sarcasm tag for your initial post would help. And as far as your name, I presume it is a play on Ayn Rand and her family name and ancestry.

am not.

aynstein (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:00:08 AM

I think a sarcasm tag for your initial post would help. And as far as your name, I presume it is a play on Ayn Rand and her family name and ancestry.

am not.

You are right on all accounts with a small but important omission, Albert. I think you were inferring it though. My name is a play on combining two of my intellectual heroes, one a champion of free markets, and the other a champion of Science. Ayn Rand Albert Einstein. No I am not their love child. Also, Unfortunatly I aint got no spelling or gramear heroes\heroins. I digress. When I first learned of bitcoin I thought, hey, how appropriate is my handle!

AltaVista 4 Life!
tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:40:38 AM

Meh, I survived the crash when bitcoins became 0.025 of their value at the time, this is nothing.  I kept mining then, and I'll keep on truckin' now. 
aynstein (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:37:43 AM

Meh, I survived the crash when bitcoins became 0.025 of their value at the time, this is nothing.  I kept mining then, and I'll keep on truckin' now. 
As will I, however, I may do it with a bit more solar power at times Wink

AltaVista 4 Life!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:46:10 AM

btc-e trollbox  Cheesy ?

Fontas is, is.. is that you?  Huh
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:08:12 PM

My ignore list is getting mighty long these days.

more or less retired.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 02:14:52 PM

Dying and dead are different statuses.

zachcope

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:24:35 PM

You are so generous.
I would like to rewardings you with greatest happy money transfers from my small African country, of which I am the King (as soon as I get rid of my Uncle Scar who is only temporarily the King).
For making best use of this so forthwith my monies transfer righfully makings payment donation can be makings doings please give me banking account numbers so I can transfer to you this as soon as possible lovely jubbly.
Manchester United!
Best respectful wishes bitcoin family and mighty investors to help me regain my throne so you will be my privy counsellor.
Simba
 Grin

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 02:44:41 PM

You are right on all accounts with a small but important omission, Albert. I think you were inferring it though. My name is a play on combining two of my intellectual heroes, one a champion of free markets, and the other a champion of Science. Ayn Rand Albert Einstein. No I am not their love child. Also, Unfortunatly I aint got no spelling or gramear heroes\heroins. I digress. When I first learned of bitcoin I thought, hey, how appropriate is my handle!
Hmmm....Einstein was fairly smart but Rand was just a selfish whore.
AmGfxMarty

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Hi, I'm Marty.

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:20:25 PM

[/quote]

LOL, I thought ayn rand and ben stein. Seems more appropriate.
aynstein (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:17:42 PM

LOL, I thought ayn rand and ben stein. Seems more appropriate.

Did you know Stein actually studied under and wrote for Rand, along with the Duke of Dollar, the Inspiration of Inflation, Mr.Spangreen.

--Alert this next bit is off topic ----
also, Why is it you can't make a joke on this board? Albeit one lacking humor, still a joke....
---end of off topic area----

AltaVista 4 Life!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: