Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [IFC] [Bounty] Infinitecoin Several Bountys.  (Read 818 times)
Hampuz (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:18:54 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 01:07:34 AM by Hampuz

Okay So I am not one of those big holders of Infinitecoin, but I would like to set up some bountys!  Lets get this coin moving, Today it has had the biggest marketcap gain, over 125% , So lets keep it up, Anyways, the bountys are as follows:

1.  Blog about IFC, You will get 100,000 for blogging about IFC for 5 consecutive weeks. Should be a blog with a fair amount of readers or on a highly trafficated site. Me and several other people will decide if its good enough. If you are a very noticeable blogger you will get rewarded with higher, Also if you run several blogs you will get paid more, 100k is for 1 blog for 5 weeks.

2. Own a business or know someone who does and get them to accept Infinitecoin as a payment method. Reward 200,000 - 2,000,000 depending on the size of the business as well as how professional/noticeable it is.

3. Youtube videos about Infinitecoin.  Will be paid 50,000 if it gets over 1000 views.

4. Join our forum and send me a pm (same name there as here)  www.infinitecointalk.org . You will get 500 IFC for this, if you have made between 5-10posts on our different topics. Just post your adress to me in the pm you send me on THAT forum, not this one.

This is what I have right now, so if there is anything you wanna add or if you want to chip in so we might be able to raise the bountys etc, say it here or send a pm.

Link to the post on our forum: http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,649.msg3452.html#msg3452

-Hampuz
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:57:37 PM

bump
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:00:13 PM

hello.

ive been trying to get into inf coin but i have a mac and its already stuck forever when synching at block 263267. Something is wrong. When i can't use my wallet i prefer not to put too much energy, but if you can tell me how to fix it, ill gladly promote.

Thanks

INF: iRqENHZ39tyjAuXk5ekBhzet6zj5SrBTBx
CrytoEnthusiast

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:03:44 PM

I know someone with a very big business that I could probably get to take IFC for. However, how would he go about doing it? He doesn't have to set up the whole system himself now, does he?
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:07:03 PM

hello.

ive been trying to get into inf coin but i have a mac and its already stuck forever when synching at block 263267. Something is wrong. When i can't use my wallet i prefer not to put too much energy, but if you can tell me how to fix it, ill gladly promote.

Thanks

Try and download the new version 1.8.5 that is mac friendly, then remove everything in your appdata/roaming/infinitecoin folder EXCEPT for wallet.dat.  Then it should resync and all should be well.
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:12:14 PM

I know someone with a very big business that I could probably get to take IFC for. However, how would he go about doing it? He doesn't have to set up the whole system himself now, does he?

Hi again, I dont have much knowledge in this, that Is why I wanted to pay for things being done by people who knows what they are doing, do you mean that it is a pain in the a by doing that?
dustofdeath

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:34:22 PM

As in sellign products? coinpayments offers an api for  that.

Bitcoin GHAS renting and 0% fee stratum mining.
https://cex.io/r/0/condemned/0/
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:47:15 PM

As in sellign products? coinpayments offers an api for  that.

Yea thats what I thought, Should not have to build an entire system around accepting another crypto as payment. Ill look in to it though so I know for sure.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:54:31 PM

hello.

Thanks

Try and download the new version 1.8.5 that is mac friendly, then remove everything in your appdata/roaming/infinitecoin folder EXCEPT for wallet.dat.  Then it should resync and all should be well.

i have that version and it sounds like youre talking about a windows folder.... I get an error in that client 'cannot allocate memory infinitecoin in ProcessMessages'
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:01:40 PM

hello.

Thanks

i have that version and it sounds like youre talking about a windows folder.... I get an error in that client 'cannot allocate memory infinitecoin in ProcessMessages'

Oh, my bad, sorry!  Never used mac so I am not sure, but sign up for the forum and try and get a hold of the mods there or other people that are using mac too Smiley
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 06:22:15 PM

http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,122.msg3577.html#msg3577
Hampuz (OP)