Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:30:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin starting to fail?  (Read 3207 times)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:26:22 PM

"My head hurts today is this a sign of a brain failure? It may be cancer!" We need more stupid troll topics, the more the merrier.

Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:07:09 PM

Please watch this http://youtu.be/qHUPPYzzZrI

Bitrated user: Mick.
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:16:46 PM

Bitcoin died in 2011, everybody knows that, it was in all the papers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2011/06/20/so-thats-the-end-of-bitcoin-then/

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:31:45 PM

Please watch this http://youtu.be/qHUPPYzzZrI
Great explanation, agree 100%.

fluidjax

Activity: 750
Merit: 601

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:49:54 AM

Huh this is a joke right? The Bitcoin price corrects back to its price 4 weeks ago and it's starting to fail? Btc holders need a little more courage behind their conviction that lead them to investing in the first place then they wouldn't get phased by these normal growing pains which most here have seen over and over and over again.
It's not a joke - it's panic/short sellers who are afraid that they'll have to buy back in at a loss so they need to spread some fear around to keep the price down.

This.

The forum appears to be full of them, and they are getting lots of views to push them into 'hot' lists. But it looks like their attempts are futile, the price is recovering.
Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:16:51 AM

With  goverments/ banks starting to manipulate/control it and resent price crashes and nto picking back up.. is bitcoin showing signs of failure?

You haven't seen a crash yet. I've seen Bitcoin crash from 30 to 0.01, it hasn't died yet.

I agree.  The rumors of bitcoin's death are greatly over exagerated.

A recurring theme: http://archive.freecapitalists.org//forums/t/32931.aspx
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:41:00 AM

With  goverments/ banks starting to manipulate/control it and resent price crashes and nto picking back up.. is bitcoin showing signs of failure?

You haven't seen a crash yet. I've seen Bitcoin crash from 30 to 0.01, it hasn't died yet.

Damn!

Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:41:38 AM

Read that if you are actually looking for an explanation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362402.0

Huh this is a joke right? The Bitcoin price corrects back to its price 4 weeks ago and it's starting to fail? Btc holders need a little more courage behind their conviction that lead them to investing in the first place then they wouldn't get phased by these normal growing pains which most here have seen over and over and over again.

You might want to actually read the linked thread and the article. This is exactly the point the article makes, while explaining the situation in China.

That's ok I was so frustrated by the OP's title I incorrectly quoted the post rather than "Bitcoin starting to fail"= this is a joke right ?   Grin

Bitrated user: Mick.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4524

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:22:24 AM

the OP admitted he is not a holder..

this is simply his attempt at panic creation so he can by in cheap. or he is a metal hoarder that is irritated that his customer base are now buying bitcoins and not his metals. so coming here is an attempt to win back customers

bitcoin cannot die, it can sometimes sleep at the wheel and crash (during quiet periods or at the hands of others driving the price into a wall), but it will always get back up and carry on.
bitcoin was not designed to work directly with banks. it was suppose to be the replacement of cash, for the digital age. where people meet each other to trade BTC and then use online because of the fact they don't have bank accounts.

so even if banks block wire transfers. it wont stop bitcoin.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Eri

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:05:29 PM

Damn!

wasnt that when gox was hacked and a fake order was put in to eat up all available orders to force the price down to that? which only affected that one exchange, so not really its true value at the time in any sense.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: