Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New To BTC  (Read 500 times)
djbasik (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 07:53:26 PM

Hey

Im new to actually using bitcoin but ive been reading into it for a long time and watching the market. I would really like to get started and try it out but I want to make sure I have everything set up correctly.

I would like to buy 1 bit coin from some one using PayPal, I can assure you hat I will not charge back and I will do anything to prove it to you. I simply want to test this out and make sure i have everything set up correctly.

I tried to use bitcoin faucet earlier a couple hours ago and it seemed to work but i want to know how a transaction between 2 actual parties would work out.

I only want 1 bitcoin (low risk). I know a lot of people dont trust paypal but I will do almost anything to prove to you I am not scamming you. I will pay you before you send the bitcoin obviously.

I will pay you current rate: aprox. 10$ USD

Thanks a lot if any one is willing to help out! if not its okay I understand. and is there any way other paypal you will help out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: