Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks familliar? :S  (Read 5026 times)
soopy452000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 06:56:18 PM

Looks familliar? :S

:S

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:59:58 PM

Do you know how many times I've seen that chart? I can't take it, if I see it one more time I don't know what I'm gonna do
shadowninjax

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:00:25 PM

so you're trying to imply that the price will fall even more. All the more makes me doubt about buying right now.   Roll Eyes
Mirsad

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bitcoin - love & hate

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:01:23 PM

Looks familliar? :S

:S

Dragonkiller what are you going to do now? Shit your pants?

< 100 BTC is not worth mentioning. Poor souls will always remain poor. Don't miss the failtrain.
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:07:45 PM

Grr  Tongue
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:11:45 PM

We are still in the awareness phase, or am I missing something?

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
beaconpcguru

Activity: 189

Hello

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:13:56 PM

Don't see anything here that I identifies with the current situation.  I don't think a lot of those that expect a crash greater than 61.8% understand the sheer amount of money that was and is still coming in.  Over 225 Million dollars has changed hands in the last three days alone, just on Mt. Gox along with 2.25 Billion Yuan (~367,000,000 USD) on BTC China.

OP, before shorting, you should do some extrapolations and atleast integrate some mathematics instead of trying to confer something with which you cannot grasp.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:20:00 PM

Not this again.

If I had a mBTC everytime somebody posted this chart.
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:21:18 PM

I think the OP is spot on and is lucky enough to find this at the right time.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:22:14 PM

Never seen this before.  What is this?

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Hfertig

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:22:46 PM

Yes, that was in April... you were here. At least registered on this forum
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:34:08 PM

What I can make out of this chart is we will return to $100-200 and it will remain stable at that level after touching "New Paradigm" at ~1250.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Hfertig

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:40:27 PM

What I can make out of this chart is we will return to $100-200 and it will remain stable at that level after touching "New Paradigm" at ~1250.

I very much agree to this if it materializes, BUT Bitcoins have surprised me on both sides, the upside and the downside. Personally I am not touching new coins at this level as I do receive a bitcoin dividend a month. That´s enough risk...
beaconpcguru

Activity: 189

Hello

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:40:38 PM

Another example of someone who got left behind and went short far to many times to see whats really happening here.  Tsk tsk, greed will be your ruin, sir.  Enjoy your day and may your best wishes become true, just because someone did it to you doesn't mean you have to go full eye for an eye.  Bad taste and reflects poorly on you.
Hfertig

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:57:40 PM

Another example of someone who got left behind and went short far to many times to see whats really happening here.  Tsk tsk, greed will be your ruin, sir.  Enjoy your day and may your best wishes become true, just because someone did it to you doesn't mean you have to go full eye for an eye.  Bad taste and reflects poorly on you.

Don´t see much greed here. I thought we were in the speculation forum, and he is expressing his view. Your post tastes bad and reflects poorly, as it does not add anything valuable to the discussion. I smell a troll. Good bye permabull, you are on ignore for the future
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:03:12 PM

I thought we were in the speculation forum, and he is expressing his view.

His "view" is blindness then?   The charts don't match.  

One dipped to $550 then went back up to $700 and held.  (reality)

The other one took a skydive to the very bottom.  (the hypothetical chart)

They don't match.  

So I suppose he's expressing his view which indicates he can't see whats in front of his face, and therefore deserves some snarky replies.

PS:  There's a unicorn outside my window.  If I kept telling people that, i'd end up in the loony bin.  

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Hfertig

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:13:16 PM

I think you are the only one left behind here and you are starting to getbnervous. Still time to sell you know...

I agree, more and more bulls get angry when people state there is an increased downside risk. Clearly shows how nervous they are. The last a few weeks they were laughing at bears, now they get angry. A good indicator that we have entered the fear phase....
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182

The General

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:20:42 PM

PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:28:26 PM

Can we please stop with this ridiculous graph already. Yes it looks familiar but go and check the graph during the april bubble.
Does it look familiar?
Davyd05

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:32:24 PM

I think you are the only one left behind here and you are starting to getbnervous. Still time to sell you know...

I agree, more and more bulls get angry when people state there is an increased downside risk. Clearly shows how nervous they are. The last a few weeks they were laughing at bears, now they get angry. A good indicator that we have entered the fear phase....

Exactly what I was thinking.

People laughed at the bears selling at 600-800. I have no qualms with anyone selling from 900-1200 huge returns on a lot of their investments. Its the panic sells that are slowing the return to growth.  But now the bears are trying to convince people that were in some sort of fear state.. only cause they themselves spew so much of this fear.

Most bulls keep saying to buy more on these dips or just hold. The bears are perpetuating fear to win on shorts which is purely greed. So here we have the late panic bears.. who sold at 700..trying to make what those who sold at 1200-900 made.. sorry your fellow bears aren't gonna sell too much off this close to a Monday, they were busy doing it Friday.

Proud Hodler, neither bull nor bear.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: