Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will succeed...NOT BITCOIN.  (Read 2495 times)
MikeyVeez (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:38:06 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 08:05:28 PM by MikeyVeez

1st even if bitcoin tries to succeed and become super main stream where say a billion people are using it instead of fiat, it technically cannot handle the transactions it will implode upon itself. Yea yea they will fix it and code a fix, it's been 5 years still waiting. For them to even implement a fix they need to rework the architecture from the ground up. 2 years+ to find a solution and by then bitcoin will be dead. These fixes should of been done years ago in anticipating for high demand. Not when the Dam is about to burst.

Now the real reason bitcoin was created. It wasn't made to become the most powerful currency in the world. It was created to condition people to accept digital currencies and money. If you guys think the governments don't know what they are doing with it you live in a fantasy world. The worlds governments which are run by small secret cabals know everything they are doing. This was the reason JFK was assassinated he revealed them to the world a week before he was killed. To hear his speech:  http://youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM

Now once people have been conditioned, the rulers of the world will start converting their physical fiat systems into digital crypto currencies. It's the same system just digital which gives them power to control it more, 0% anonymous system where everything is recorded.

Once this has been achieved everything will merge into a global government with a one world digital currency ruled by antichrist in the most perfect dystopian dictatorship.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:40:02 PM

Interesting read...not.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:42:32 PM

Interesting read...not.

Go back to your slumber sheep, this discussion is for IQs that aren't destroyed by floruide in water.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:45:21 PM

Go back to your slumber sheep, this discussion is for IQs that aren't destroyed by floruide in water.
2 years+ to find a solution and by then bitcoin will be dead.
This is more than enough.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:51:27 PM

2 years+ to find a solution and by then bitcoin will be dead.
This is more than enough.

If they ever decide to serioisly start working on one, end of the day these guys are part of the problem. They are there to manage the operation. Once the order is given to pull the plug they will abide. Don't you find it kind of weird that the biggest issue for bitcoin has been it's scaling capabilities and nothing has been done about it, since inception of Bitcoin?

caminilegroup

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:52:58 PM

Interesting read...not.

Mr. Horne, unless you are on well water the city water in St. Paul, Minnesota would have fluoride in it.
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:16:43 PM

If they ever decide to serioisly start working on one, end of the day these guys are part of the problem. They are there to manage the operation. Once the order is given to pull the plug they will abide. Don't you find it kind of weird that the biggest issue for bitcoin has been it's scaling capabilities and nothing has been done about it, since inception of Bitcoin?

Conspiracy nuts such as yourself have existed throughout time.
Statistically speaking conspiracy nuts are strictly the latter word.

BTC are considerably more anonymous than current currencies.
A government cannot freeze a BTC account.
They could seize a hdd that a BTC wallet is stored on,
however BTC enthusiats with a elevated IQ as you claim yours to be,
maintain backups of their wallets.

I would advise that you educate yourself on Bitcoins before you continue to make erroneous statements,
and continue bringing yourself shame.

EDIT: There is no pulling the plug on BTC, It is a decentralized currency,
No individual or group could take down BTC.
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:20:38 PM

Conspiracy nuts such as yourself have existed throughout time.
Statistically speaking conspiracy nuts are strictly the latter word.

BTC are considerably more anonymous than current currencies.
A government cannot freeze a BTC account.
They could seize a hdd that a BTC wallet is stored on,
however BTC enthusiats with a elevated IQ as you claim yours to be,
maintain backups of their wallets.

I would advise that you educate yourself on Bitcoins before you continue to make erroneous statements,
and continue bringing yourself.

I guess the president of the united states who was assasinated was a conspiracy nut. Your IQ must be insanely high as you decide to talk about random seized bitcoins and being anonymous yet you quote something speaking about it's architecture

And no bitcoim is not more anonymous than current currencies, cash a fiat currency is more anonymous. .

7Priest7

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:25:29 PM

I guess the president of the united states who was assasinated was a conspiracy nut. Your IQ must be insanely high as you decide to talk about random seized bitcoins and being anonymous yet you quote something speaking about it's architecture

And no bitcoim is not more anonymous than current currencies cash a fiat currency is more anonymous. .

Mr. I spell Bitcoin with a M...

Funny. I'm not gonna play with you anymore.
Educate yourself, stop attacking others intelligence when you cannot manage to spell "bitcoin" or "assassinated."
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:27:38 PM

And no bitcoim is not more anonymous than current currencies cash a fiat currency is more anonymous. .

Educate yourself, stop attacking others intelligence when you cannot manage to spell "bitcoin" or "assassinated."

It's called typing on a phone. Please leave as your arguments are clearly off topic besides the fact of them being completely flawed.

7Priest7

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:32:36 PM

It's called typing on a phone. Please leave as your arguments are clearly off topic besides the fact of them being completely flawed.

You insult my intelligence, while misspelling basic English words.

Bottom line, You should go back to elementary school.

The irony of you insulting my/anybody's intelligence while failing to spell the root word coin is immense.

EDIT: On your other point, This will be my last post here.
You lack the intelligence for any reasonable/logical debate.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:56:09 PM

Interesting read...not.

"Purity of Essence," eh, Jack?  "Got to protect our precious bodily fluids."

Umm . . . dude, you've been watching too much Dr. Strangelove and listening to too much Coast to Coast (Ghost to Ghost) radio.  Calm down and come back to reality.
freet0pian

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:58:46 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 09:10:52 PM by freet0pian

Wow, you truly showed your intelligence Mr. mistakes-typos-for-grammar-nazi. You know, nobody likes a nazi, especially a dumb one. Here meet Mr. who-thinks-pointing-out-typos-makes-them-anything-other-than-a-naive-brat. Oh sorry I misspelled naïve there.

The OP might have gone in the deep end with his "conspiratorial nuttiness", I don't know, but it's way better to be a little too deep than not even to be in the water i.e. facing the realities of the world.

So continue to be a good little servant. You know it's only "conspiracy nuts" that believe there are any groups of like-minded leaders/politicians/sociopaths coming together to further their own eeevil goals. Can I join you in your alt. universe where there are for ex. no wars because there are no sociopaths conspiring for them?

edit:

The irony of you insulting my/anybody's intelligence while failing to spell the root word coin is immense.

For fucks sake continuing to grasp at this flawed and truly adolescent argument makes you look truly stupid. I'm not even sure why I'm even commenting on your posts, maybe it's because I'm curious if you actually are an adult...

░▒▓█ welcome to freet0pia █▓▒░
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:01:35 PM

dystopicoin
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:03:46 PM

Didnt insult anyones intelligence unless your a sock puppet for the user above. Again thanks for stoping by on your high horse make sure you don't fall off.

caminilegroup

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 09:07:44 PM

Didnt insult anyones intelligence unless your a sock puppet for the user above. Again thanks for stoping by on your high horse make sure you don't fall off.

I think you have been staring into the lasers you sell a little too much there Van.

**Edit**

My apologies, you don't sell lasers anymore, you're in the steel market again. Also, the water must be better in Hudson, WI, all that fluoride has had the opportunity to get out of your system since September.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:17:44 PM

Bitcoin is open sourced and can be changed at any time. IE. Anything another coin does to make itself better than Bitcoin, Bitcoin can do itself if given enough resources and time. Seeing as though most cryptos are open source, it wouldn't be very hard for Bitcoin to implement features of other block chains.

This is the one of the problems I see with the "X coin" will take over Bitcoin argument. Something incredibly unexpected would have to happen, like a big vulnerability in Bitcoin that collapses confidence it instantly or perhaps a 51% attack. If Bitcoin has to adapt to maintain its position on the top of the cryptocoin market, I think they will do this. There is a huge incentive for people that are invested in Bitcoin to do so and a lot of resources stemming from a 9 Billion dollar market cap.

And then there's the "Network Effect". Someone will find out about Bitcoin before they do *coin because Bitcoin is all over the news and everyone (in the public) is talking about Bitcoin. Since someone is more likely to hear about Bitcoin first, they are more likely to invest in it, develop a website or software for it, or just simply use it. The network effect is why Bitcoin will always be the "gold" of electronic currencies until it dies, and it will always be valued as such until its death.
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:19:55 PM

For all of you conspiracy nuts   http://www.futureworldcurrency.com/Documents.asp?DocumentID=3875

MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:20:54 PM

Bitcoin is open sourced and can be changed at any time. IE. Anything another coin does to make itself better than Bitcoin, Bitcoin can do itself if given enough resources and time. Seeing as though most cryptos are open source, it wouldn't be very hard for Bitcoin to implement features of other block chains.

This is the one of the problems I see with the "X coin" will take over Bitcoin argument. Something incredibly unexpected would have to happen, like a big vulnerability in Bitcoin that collapses confidence it instantly or perhaps a 51% attack. If Bitcoin has to adapt to maintain its position on the top of the cryptocoin market, I think they will do this. There is a huge incentive for people that are invested in Bitcoin to do so and a lot of resources stemming from a 9 Billion dollar market cap.

And then there's the "Network Effect". Someone will find out about Bitcoin before they do *coin because Bitcoin is all over the news and everyone (in the public) is talking about Bitcoin. Since someone is more likely to hear about Bitcoin first, they are more likely to invest in it, develop a website or software for it, or just simply use it. The network effect is why Bitcoin will always be the "gold" of electronic currencies until it dies, and it will always be valued as such until its death.

Government digital currencies will take over.

bluemystic

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:21:35 PM

I heard bosscoin is the next big coin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: