Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please encourage Genderplayful marketplace to accept Bitcoins  (Read 717 times)
davux (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 263

Firstbits.com/1davux

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2011, 08:29:45 PM

The Genderplayful marketplace is a project that aims at selling/buying clothes that really fit people, instead of trying to make people fit in gender-binary clothes. Well at least that's how I could describe it in a couple of words. There's an introductory video on the website, it describes the project in a much more accurate way, so please have a look at it!

The project is currently in a fundraising phase, where Bitcoin could be very useful. Later on, when the project actually starts and buying genderplayful clothes is possible, Bitcoin would obviously be a very neat option too.

Interestingly enough, they're not happy with Paypal. I can see a couple of similarities between Bitcoin's and Genderplayful's sensibilities (although I'd prefer not to start debating them here because it's not really the point), so I figured we could tell them about Bitcoin (I just did, through their survey).

What do you think?

For the record: the point is the possible connection between the Genderplayful marketplace project and Bitcoin, please avoid off-topic and/or offensive gender-related debates/jokes (I decided to ignore the threads about women and bitcoin because of the sexist atmosphere back there, but I won't be able to ignore this thread, being the OP).

1DavuxH9tLqU4c7zvG387aTG4mA7BcRpp2
México (Oaxaca) – France - Leeds
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 06:51:33 AM

Q: What’s this project all about?
A: We’re building an online clothing marketplace — the kind that lets members buy and sell with each other. The cultural emphasis of this site will be on androgynous, unisex, butch, dapper, femme, gender-bending, gender-transgressive, and gender-fanflippingtastic clothing solutions for all kinds of bodies.

wow.... not personally for me

But anyway good luck with that the more vendors accepting bitcoin the better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: