Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Adspace on my travel blog  (Read 538 times)
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 08:07:28 PM

Hi,
I've wanted to do this for sometime but wasn't sure whether or not it's the right time but I've decided to take the plunge anyway.
I'm selling off ad slots for both BTC and via PayPal (more on that at another time) on my travel blog as I wish to fund some much needed expansion in terms of both content and the introduction of (possibly paid) guest writers to contribute content as I really do want it to go well.

Info about blog:
www.film2240.blogspot.co.uk
Traffic:Around 50 hits a day (will vary each day) meaning that you'll enjoy the benefits of a site with growing traffic as an advertiser.
Content:Travel related things such as documenting my adventures both around the UK/worldwide.
Requirements for content of ads:No adult/gambling whatsover as this blog is designed for family friendly viewing as I want to share content with everyone (families,kids,colleagues,general public,etc) All things related to travel like tourist attractions,places,travel services,airports,travel accessories,etc.Well basically anything related to travelling.

The price of the ads have a 20% off discount until January 2014 so if you want advertising for either a month or for a year,be sure to buy now as I can assure you that you won't see another offer like this.

How to buy:
1.Pick the slot numbers that you want to buy and the kind of slot as different types of slot have different pricing/visibility on the site (more prominent ads will cost more)
2.Choose how long you want to rent the ad slot for,1 month,a few months (specify the no of months you're after) or a 1 year term.
3.Message me via Twitter or via this forum post so I can then give you a BTC address to send payment to.
4.Send me the banner image and link with relevant text that you want to have shown in the ad.
5.When I recieve payment (and confirmed as BTC requires confirms before I get paid),your ad will appear as soon as possible
6.Enjoy.

Any questions or if you want to buy please post in this thread so it'll help me keep track of who's buying and those who just have queries.Don't send PMs if there's no intention to buy as it'll just confuse things for me.

Thanks Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:41:08 AM

For BTC0.1 I'll give your blog a professional look.

film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 10:50:22 AM

For BTC0.1 I'll give your blog a professional look.
That'd be nice but without selling off adspace (to replace Adsense as it got disabled and the appeal didn't work),I'd have no revenue to make that happen.

Which is why I'm selling off adspace so I can fund the improvements people want to see.Does this make sense now?No revenue means to improvements.I just thought that posting in the Bitcoin forums would just let people know that someone is selling off adspace and it would just help me make things happen just like they did for me at the House of Lords (for premiere of the film I edited,Sea of Change) on 3rd Decemeber 2013.

If anyone's interested,can they please come forward as I can't afford to sift through comments all day.Thanks Smiley

film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 04:15:45 PM

Ok.Looks like it's time to bump this thread as well as offer a discount for paying by Bitcoin.I'm offering 10% off the normal price (in addition to the promotional 20% discount which expires in January 2014) if you pay by BTC as I know that's what BTC enthusisasts/buyers want.

So as of today until 18th Decemeber 2013,paying by BTC will give you an extra 10% discount if you buy before then.

I must ask you advertisers a question,who doesn't want to advertise their business/site on a blog that often gets targetted,genuine traffic that is mostly guaranteed and from a person who is generally trusted by nearly everyone (both in real life and online)? If you want to take advantage of a good deal,now is the time to make the most of the discounts as they won't be around for long?

On top of this my signature is available for rent so please send me offers for this as well on here if interested.Whoever offers me the best rate on the most favourable terms get's my signature for a month or a year.
Thansk Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: