Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dollar worth 0.0001 BTC one day  (Read 5532 times)
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 04:26:05 AM

The value of the dollar will continue to decline against the Bitcoin. If/when 1 BTC is worth $10,000 USD, do not sell your BTC. More and more things are becoming available for purchase with BTC. Soon you will be able to buy most anything with BTC and it will be just as good as dollars.

You can already almost buy everything with bitcoins now that you can use them on Amazon

You can't use bitcoins on Amazon.

I just checked.

Do you mean you can buy gc with btc then buy things on the website?

That's different.

You could also pay people to buy it for you + fee.

Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:30:04 AM

The value of the dollar will continue to decline against the Bitcoin. If/when 1 BTC is worth $10,000 USD, do not sell your BTC. More and more things are becoming available for purchase with BTC. Soon you will be able to buy most anything with BTC and it will be just as good as dollars.

You can already almost buy everything with bitcoins now that you can use them on Amazon

I just checked.

That's different.

You could also pay people to buy it for you + fee.

Yes I've seen those services as well.

I think he was talking about these, not actually pay on Amazon with btc.
Bitcoin-hotep

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:42:32 AM

I just checked.

That's different.

That's not different that is "using them on Amazon" maybe not directly but it is happening

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 04:53:36 AM

I just checked.

That's different.

That's not different that is "using them on Amazon" maybe not directly but it is happening

That doesnt really mean anything. I can tell you that I am using a book to buy stuff on amazon. Its true. I find something I like, sell my book and I buy what I want! Grin

toren

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:18:29 AM

I highly doubt it...
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:27:03 AM

It really depends, there is far too much uncertainty to be able to predict whether it will Vegas high as 10k. Honestly, Bitcoin will either succeed and make it big via large scale adoption or will fail miserably and crash and burn. How long it takes to get to either scenario, who knows...
Bitcoin-hotep

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:30:17 AM

I just checked.

That's different.

That doesnt really mean anything. I can tell you that I am using a book to buy stuff on amazon. Its true. I find something I like, sell my book and I buy what I want! Grin

No that is selling books on Amazon

I am talking about using bitcoins to buy Amazon gift cards

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 05:48:36 AM

I just checked.

That's different.

You can trade books for amazon gift cards, but it doesnt mean anything. Your claim that Amazon accepts bitcoins is false. There are ways around it but amazon does not accept bitcoins.

shadyz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:45:29 AM

I think 20 billion $ market cap for bitcoin is the least we can do
Bitcoin-hotep

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:44:47 AM

I just checked.

That's different.

You can trade books for amazon gift cards, but it doesnt mean anything. Your claim that Amazon accepts bitcoins is false. There are ways around it but amazon does not accept bitcoins.

I never said Amazon accepts bitcoin not once.

ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:55:48 PM

currently not big online stores accepting bitcoins but we can hope they must do this in near future

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 12:37:30 AM

I just checked.

That's different.

I never said Amazon accepts bitcoin not once.

now that you can use them on Amazon

PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:13:03 AM

Also a better way to put that titles is "Will 1 mbit worth 10 dollars one day?"  Tongue
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182

The General

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:37:01 AM

I'm guessing for that  Bitcoin would have to be $40000, right? Very less likely.

$1 per 0.0001 BTC = $10,000 per 1 BTC

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:48:07 AM

Definitively, dollar is not worth much anyway  Tongue
One Dollar for 0.0001 BTC is about right, it would mean transaction would cost 1 dollar, quite reasonable if you look at Western Union fees
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:50:51 AM

I would say most definitely... The dollar WILL collapse eventually.

But at that point you won't be able to buy anything with the dollar,

so I guess the question is moot really.

Someday greenbacks will be no better than toilet paper...  Sad

Don't blame the politicians, blame the bankers...
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182

The General

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:53:11 AM

People have been saying this 2008...

I'm waiting

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:56:54 AM

Well, don't just wait, prepare.

Bullets, food, precious metals, and bitcoins couldn't hurt.

I suggest you do some reading...

Why do you think the stocks keep going up?

It's not because the economy is getting better.

Do you know why the dollar is the reserve currency?

It's not backed by gold, it's backed by oil and blood in the middle east.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:58:14 AM

if the government keep printing as fast as they are it wont be long before its 1,000,000usd for loaf of bread lmao

PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:32:51 AM

People have been saying this 2008...

I'm waiting

Some people don't understand that bitcoin don't need dollar to collapse to rise in value. Dollar will not collapse  and this is fortunate because if it does millions of people will suffer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: