Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:55:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Unfortunately, we did not reach our SoftCap"  (Read 516 times)
EuronPower (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

Good feedback colleagues. It's a hard reality, it's my first campaign and my welcome to the world of bounty camps. Without a doubt, the experience worth more than the effort, that's why I don't worry so much. That is the importance of choosing campaigns well and doing a real job, many bounty hunters enter 100 campaigns at the same time and do not stimulate the sense of attraction for investors to support the project. You have to try harder and do it smartly

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

Hello everyone, I'm following the bounty campaign of DigitizeCoin through www.bountyhive.io, this campaign is about to end and when I go to do my work I find this message on the official Twitter account:

"Dear Digitizers, We are happy to see so much support for our project.
Unfortunately, we had only raised 150ETH and did not reach our SoftCap.
All contributors will be refunded. We will be sending out details on how to refund your contributions shortly.
Regards, Team Digitize."

I think many have gone through this situation, this happens recurrently with the bounties campaigns? With which managers? What advice can you provide?
Giving information that they did not reached the softcap is a sign that it's a legit ICO. Yeah, that's the hardest thing to see doing bounties with failure to reach the softcap as our hard work will be paid nothing. That's normal you should accept and find another bounty.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Hello everyone, I'm following the bounty campaign of DigitizeCoin through www.bountyhive.io, this campaign is about to end and when I go to do my work I find this message on the official Twitter account:

All contributors will be refunded. We will be sending out details on how to refund your contributions shortly.
Regards, Team Digitize."

I think many have gone through this situation, this happens recurrently with the bounties campaigns? With which managers? What advice can you provide?
This means, you will not get anything because that ICO was failed. Any ICOs have to reach at least SoftCap then bounty hunter will get bonus token.
I advise you should research project of bounty campaign that you want to join, this will help you avoid bad or scam bounty campaign which will do waste your time. You should approach bounty campaign like investors because of you don't invest your money to bounty but you are investing your time to them. Time is money.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

Bounty hunting is like working on a presidential campaign.

It takes up a lot of your time and in the end you might not even win.
But if you do, your work will really pay off.

In the case of an ico not making it's softcap, there is literally nothing you can do.
The company couldn't start and it never had the chance to exist.

If the situation were different, like they made their softcap but didn't make a lot more and were struggling to pay bounty hunters, you might be able to leverage things.
I've been in some bounty campaigns where they were slow to pay but suddenly decided to go faster when the community started threatening to spread fud.

Going forward, bounty hive is still one of the best places to find a bounty program.
But instead, only do campaigns for icos that you would personally invest in.
By doing the bounty campaign and investing you significantly reduce the per cost ratio of each token.

So you should be looking for new campaigns that have an active presence in their social media.
A streamlined bounty and ico (month to month and half max).
A workable product or at least an MVP.
And a real use case.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

such is life, they did not have or receive enough support for the project so they could not raise their hard cap, I guess their project doesn't make much sense or that they did not do enough marketing or have heavy private investors. All the same, when next you want to choose a project, do proper research so that you won't be working hard for nothing.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

It's not a matter of bounty managers, it's a matter of projects, Some projects are simply not well received by inverstors, even if they are very good. Gilgamesh has been one of them, recently, it didn't reach the softcap.
That's one of the risks of bounty hunting my friend Smiley
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

Regards, Team Digitize."

I also received this information to the official telegram group of bountyhive.io. I was too sad for this kind of scenario since digitizers is a promising ICO. But because they failed to reach the soft cap, all of their effort and time are loss. I think they should extend their ICO so that, many people can invest with their project. Hopefully, time will come, this project will relaunch again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Regards, Team Digitize."

You know when ICO didn't reach a targets, its hard to deploy their projects. Everything needs money, when ICO want to listing in exchanger.
Its a risks of business, when you don't have a plan for your business then you will be fail.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:01:44 AM

Regards, Team Digitize."

I think its normal to some ICO that they not reach their goal the important is they refund the money of their investor and they do their best next time so their project will be successful.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

This is an unfortunate event. I would advise you to check the success rate of bounties handled by such manager. Compare their past history and see how well their managed projects compete and if your analysis isn't good enough, try changing bounty campaign to more reputable mangers. I have taken note of bounty mangers whom their bounties managed always have one challenge or the other at the end so I avoid them.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:07:20 AM

This is a risk and many ICO that I followed and did bounty campaign did not end successfully.... I'm partecipating too in Digitize twitter campaign I hope ICO will go better....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

Well this is something that happens occasionally when an ICO does not reach the softcap they can cancel the ICO, the good ICO they will refund the investor. ICO Scam will hug and disappear. Tips for you: Find ICOs that are of high interest to you, and the amount of funds you have to raise will not be too high. You will be limited to these situations.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

I have seen good reviews about DigitizeCoin and it surprise me that it did not reach the softcap. I could not find what the exact amount is who is raised and what the softcap is. Is there a big gab between it?

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

Regards, Team Digitize."

this is only means bounty hunters will not also get paid, better things you  do is find other campaign . You are lucky if they will send any payment for bounty hunters but im affraid it will happen.
23xfi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

The inability of a project to reach the softcap they set doesn't necessarily mean that the project is not a good one. It could be due to insufficient marketing of the token sale event. Blockchain projects need a solid marketing campaign as much as they need a solid tech.
Bit_Bull82

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

At least they had the decency to return the money to investors. More than often Devs run away with the money. This is a good sign.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Bountyhive has some of the worst projects listed on their platform. I guess they are new and that's why they accept any listing offers, the majority of their issued tokens costs practically nothing now, except for Dropil. Joining any campaigns right from the start is a risk because you know nothing about how the sales will go. Wait more, reward is going to be lower but you wont have to do the work for free.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

I actually translated their documents in Korean for them so it’s sad to see that they did not meet their softcap. I guess that also means that I am not going to get my bounty for my work. It’s not the first time not getting paid for doing bounty work though. In fact, redvolution and many other projects still hasn’t paid me for translation. That’s why I prefer projects that pay out upfront. At least I get something to keep even if it fails.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

not pleasant news for bounty hunters, it is very unfortunate that the work done by us will not be paid, we will not stop, we need to continue to search for quality projects for participation.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

usually you will not get paid if bounty does not reach softcap, it is the risk of a bounty hunter, better looking for another bounty,
I have followed bounty like that, it's a bit painful to see our efforts get no reward, that's why I joined more than one bounty for social media campaign

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: