Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:27:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Unfortunately, we did not reach our SoftCap"  (Read 516 times)
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

This is how it really looks like. You earn some money once and you get a loss next time. Good thing is that you only lose your time, not money.
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

This is quite unfortunate for the team, investors and the bounty participants, they all wasted time which could not be recovered anymore, but in anyways investors are lucky to have their money refunded, because many ICOs will never do that but go away with the fund.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

Hello everyone, I'm following the bounty campaign of DigitizeCoin through www.bountyhive.io, this campaign is about to end and when I go to do my work I find this message on the official Twitter account:

"Dear Digitizers, We are happy to see so much support for our project.
Unfortunately, we had only raised 150ETH and did not reach our SoftCap.
All contributors will be refunded. We will be sending out details on how to refund your contributions shortly.
Regards, Team Digitize."

I think many have gone through this situation, this happens recurrently with the bounties campaigns? With which managers? What advice can you provide?
In such a situation I would take my investment back because if a project could not reach a even a soft cap, this means that it is unpopular.
If you didn't invest anything and only participate in bounty campaign, quit it, as there is a great chance that you won't be paid for your efforts or will be paid in like half a year.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

This is actually part of being bounty hunter. Sometimes though the project is legit but not succesful then bounty hunters will not receive the rewards ofcourse. But on the other hand the project team is good enough since they are willing to return the investor's investments and did not ran away.

Yes, this is part of being a bounty hunters, sometimes you really work hard and spend months promoting the project, but unfortunately in the end something doesn't go as plan and eventually they stop the ICO and will just return the money of the investors. So it means that as bounty hunters, you will not received any. However, those who failed doesn't mean that they will just stop, others continue and re-invent themselves. Maybe you need for further announcement. In the meantime, go on and find other projects.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

In my own opinion, its not actually the fault of the bounty manager who host the bounty campaign. As a bounty hunters, our only task is to promote more of the ICO, only by promoting it. If the sale doesn't reached its softcap, its the fault of the ICO itself. And as for us bounty hunters, we dont have a choice but to respect their decision. We felt sorry for every campaign we join that doesnt reached its softcap. But we just have to move on and find another ICO.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:00:09 AM

of course not only those projects that are experiencing the refund. but there are also previous projects that are also experiencing a similar thing. I think it's a reasonable thing, because if you continue the project also will not run. Softcap her can not be reached, the automatic even so. You don't have to worry, it's just wait her refund, and immediately search for a new project. No need to take the dizziness, immediately move on.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

As a bounty hunter, we must always be prepared to take risks if the coin project we are promoting ends in failure or even fraud. Of course events like this will surely be experienced. But good for the future we can be more careful in choosing the project we will follow, one way is to see the reputation of the team and the power of the community (Telegram group).
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

This is one of the risk of bounty hunters, even if you find a good and legit campaign, it's not a guaranty that you can make a profit after months of campaigning, there is still the risk the ico will not push through or stopped I have seen that on so many ICO its part of the game.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

It is one of our risks in joining the bounties. What we do right here is helping them to promote the ICO project minimally to reach the softcap. However, sometimes, the ICO project cannot reach the softcap and this is not the faults of us, bounty manager or team. All of us have worked hard for the project, and when the project failed or don't reach the softcap, we all will not get the payment. WOrk for free. It is usual.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:41:06 AM

Oh, that can happen too? i did not even think of that. so if something like that happens, you do not get anything for your work? that's not fair. perhaps the ico / bounty campaign operators should have a certain amount for such a case, which they pay as compensation if the ico fails.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:44:30 AM

They didn't reach the soft cap for the Pre-ICO. The ICO has not started yet, so the bounty is not over.
The company gives the opportunity to the investors to take back their investment (if they want) or to wait for the ICO stage, which is going to start later. I'm taking part in the bounty since day 1, It is a great project and I am sure they will find new investors in the future.

Hello everyone, I'm following the bounty campaign of DigitizeCoin through www.bountyhive.io, this campaign is about to end and when I go to do my work I find this message on the official Twitter account:

"Dear Digitizers, We are happy to see so much support for our project.
Unfortunately, we had only raised 150ETH and did not reach our SoftCap.
All contributors will be refunded. We will be sending out details on how to refund your contributions shortly.
Regards, Team Digitize."

I think many have gone through this situation, this happens recurrently with the bounties campaigns? With which managers? What advice can you provide?
I could not check in their webssite now whether they reach soft cap or not and i think the ico now has been fully done.
I hope it can reach the goal since the idea is simple and good to realize in real world. Most the the problem is adopted the cryptocurrency into real world.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

Joining bounty campaigns includes the risk of not reaching the cap thus, bounty hunter will not get paid after the work done. Experienced some of these which has upset me. Worst is, after successful campaign, bounty hunters are ignored and not paid which is more disappointing.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

It seems to me a reasonable condition. If a project is apparently hasn't been able to reach the softcap. And in the end had to refund. all you need to do is immediately seeking another ICO project. While waiting for the refund of your capital. soon moved on, not have too in later regret .
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

Just keep the spirit alive in doing bounty campaign.  Everyone is experiencing not being paid in bounty because they have not reach the softcap.  I hope they still pay the bounty campaigners because they have done their part in promoting the project.  This is the risk of being paid in token instead of ETH or BTC.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

This is why if you're looking for a bounty, you better ride on with a campaign manager that is trusted and responsible and if possible with an escrow.

This secures your participation whether the ICO goes on success or not but these things like this are inevitable so better to start trading for improvement so you won't rely on these.
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

It can only be said that this project has not been successfully financed. If it can successfully return the funds, then it is still good. Only the bounty participants have nothing. Now that the market is in a sluggish state, this situation will appear more and more.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

Well, I guess one of the many issues bounty hunters face today is that they compete and want to do as much work as possible without a proper research on the project. It is quite common thing that projects don't reach their softcap as hundreds of new projects pop up every month and probably 10% of them make it.
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

Most difficult news you want to hear from any  ICO as a bounty hunter. Having worked for so many weeks and you read such announcement its heart breaking . unfortunately, bounty hunters have to take it  because its not the company' fault
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

it's a risk in joining every bounty campaign, you are not the only one who fails in a bounty but all members almost feel the same, I suggest to join a project that has raised a large amount of fund or surpassed softcap
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

It's a hard-to-accept fact in terms of your efforts for bounty work - marketing the project or investing in it. However, if judged fair, the founders or team DEVs are the saddest about their efforts and dedication in the project is a failure. We also need to recognize, understand and share it with them. Because, that is what nobody wants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: