Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳  (Read 33142 times)
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

Product is interesting and convincing me as it is now available on both platforms Appstore and Google Play.
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

Hello guys, you created fabulous project! I know that you have an assistant for novice traders. But how do I start working with the platform to find the whales that are best to follow?
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

I would like to know how much the user can earn using your platform?
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

Hello guys, you created fabulous project! I know that you have an assistant for novice traders. But how do I start working with the platform to find the whales that are best to follow?

Getting started with the RoboBull is automatic. First, the user answers the questions of a series of questions based on risk / reward, then the assistant analyzes the data and creates a portfolio of whales, adding the user to their followers.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

I would like to know how much the user can earn using your platform?
When a follower finds a Spiking whale and starts following, all trading transactions by the whale will be mirrored into the follower’s segregated trading account at Spiking based on the initial capital (percentage of funds). A follower will have complete control to stop following whale at any time. After a stop following is completed, the distribution of proceeds go into the profit split model: follower will get 71% of the profits plus initial capital to transfer to follower’s wallet.  It's hard to say how much investment will be received, because it depends on the user's decision to stop following the whale
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

What is the main idea of the project? And what prospects do you see the project? Can I scale it?

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Spiking Platform will allow its users to mirror the trading activity of any whale and control their own segregated trading accounts directly.
In short, the artificial intelligence platform will help with tracking the activities of whales and analyzing their activities. And if the user sees a project that the whale supported and got a good profit, then he can invest in the same project. Through imitation, you learn to make the right decisions
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

Getting started with the RoboBull is automatic. First, the user answers the questions of a series of questions based on risk / reward, then the assistant analyzes the data and creates a portfolio of whales, adding the user to their followers.
Wow, it’s incredible. Do I have to pay in this case? There is probably a commission for the operation
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

Wow, it’s incredible. Do I have to pay in this case? There is probably a commission for the operation
Yes, you are right, the use of an assistant is paid. At each activation of the user wallet is debited fee is 2%
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:54:19 AM

The project already has products offered, large team, with wide experience. The necessary ideas also fit a lot.
Good luck and achieve the desired results!
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

With the use of smart contracts on the blockchain, the Spiking Platform will allow its users to mirror the trading activity of any whale and control their own segregated trading accounts directly.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

Interesting

aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

Your platform provides important information for each trader. With which exchanges and markets do you already interact and what are your future development plans?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

Which protocol do you use to implement the project? Have you chosen a ready-made solution or are you developing from the very beginning?
Lumpdeadrollcatt

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Seems good project. Unblemished approach, engaging activity.  Good luck!
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

Good afternoon. I have a little experience with buying tokens yet, but your platform interests me. What should I do to participate in sales?
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Your platform provides important information for each trader. With which exchanges and markets do you already interact and what are your future development plans?
Now the application collects information from such stock markets as NASDAQ, Dow Jones, NYSE, AMEX, S & P and others. List of brokerage houses and exchangers for mirror trade you can see if you read the white paper on the website https://spiking.io/
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Which protocol do you use to implement the project? Have you chosen a ready-made solution or are you developing from the very beginning?
According to the documentation, the team evaluates the existing platforms (Plasma, Lightning, EOS, Cardano, and Zillik) in order to assess their strengths and weaknesses and to understand whether they are suitable for development. After that the development of hybrid architecture will begin, It must to support fast transaction execution required by the large volumes expected from trading transactions, while preserving a sufficient degree of decentralization.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

Now the application collects information from such stock markets as NASDAQ, Dow Jones, NYSE, AMEX, S & P and others. List of brokerage houses and exchangers for mirror trade you can see if you read the white paper on the website https://spiking.io/
I have one more question - the platform displays shares of companies or you will contain information about quoting various tokens?
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

What's the deal for whales here, why should they be willing to split parts of their profits if they could keep 100% themselves without sharing info with anyone?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

What's the deal for whales here, why should they be willing to split parts of their profits if they could keep 100% themselves without sharing info with anyone?
Partner Whales need to be contactable, and commit to using the Spiking platform and supporting the Spiking campaign generally. If they are not interested in sharing their information, then they will not go through the Spiking selection process. This is logical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: