Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳  (Read 33142 times)
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Will the whales reasonably provide their data so that followers repeat their financial transactions? After all, whales do not really need extra income that the platform gives them for the number of followers

Of course, whale income allows them not to worry about financial well-being, they have already achieved it, but their participation and provision of data for the Spiking platform is more likely due to their desire to help in educational activities, so that other traders could become more professional. And also whales are motivated to do well, because they receive a portion of generated profits & better reputation will ensure more followers.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

What's the deal for whales here, why should they be willing to split parts of their profits if they could keep 100% themselves without sharing info with anyone?
Partner Whales need to be contactable, and commit to using the Spiking platform and supporting the Spiking campaign generally. If they are not interested in sharing their information, then they will not go through the Spiking selection process. This is logical.

It is of course logical, but it is also logical that the real whales are better off playing their own game than sharing all the info that made them become the whales they are. Is that wrong?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

What's the deal for whales here, why should they be willing to split parts of their profits if they could keep 100% themselves without sharing info with anyone?
Partner Whales need to be contactable, and commit to using the Spiking platform and supporting the Spiking campaign generally. If they are not interested in sharing their information, then they will not go through the Spiking selection process. This is logical.

It is of course logical, but it is also logical that the real whales are better off playing their own game than sharing all the info that made them become the whales they are. Is that wrong?
While we do not see a complete platform, I do not know what kind of information the profiles of whales will transmit. Of the functions that are now, you can look at what stocks the whale has invested in and find out whether it has received a profit or not. You should wait for the release of the final version.
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

Will the commission be the same for all the platform participants? Or for traders who use robobull it will be different unlike experienced traders?   
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Hi. What is the difference between your project and other platforms that also allow you to obtain the necessary information about the stock market and tokens?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

Hi. What is the difference between your project and other platforms that also allow you to obtain the necessary information about the stock market and tokens?
The Spiking platform not only can provide the user with a helper in the form of a robot that will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales, but most importantly you get the most valuable knowledge - you can copy how the whales invest
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

If I ask for help from Spiking AI and he adds a whale who trades in an area that does not seem interesting to me, can I change the whale myself?
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

The Spiking platform not only can provide the user with a helper in the form of a robot that will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales, but most importantly you get the most valuable knowledge - you can copy how the whales invest
But how do you find whales who want to share their knowledge? It's just a waste of time that they can use to trade
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

Will the commission be the same for all the platform participants? Or for traders who use robobull it will be different unlike experienced traders?   

The fee system and draw commissions is different for whales and for traders. The current proposed fee model on the Spiking Platform is to reward a whale with 21% commission fee from profits generated directly by the followers’ initial capital, with the followers receiving 71% of the profits plus return of initial capital. The remaining 8% platform fee will be attributed to Spiking. Regardless of whether an experienced trader or novice but the 2% commission will be withdrawn every time you start following a new whale.
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

If I ask for help from Spiking AI and he adds a whale who trades in an area that does not seem interesting to me, can I change the whale myself?
Spiking followers can find and follow the performance of the whales. They select the whales that meet their goals to mirror their trades automatically.
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

But how do you find whales who want to share their knowledge? It's just a waste of time that they can use to trade
Whales will be added daily based on the analysis of market news, initial coinofferings, blockchain transfers, Github commits, Telegram followers, and our own proprietary algorithms. And now all users interested in the Spiking project can help with the search for whales and even get a reward. Read about whales hunting here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

I like the concept. Big team with wide experience. I wish you good luck and to achieve required results!
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Hello guys! I'm exciting to join your cool community. I would like to start learning, so I need wait the end of ico before your CST program will be available or I can start right now?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Will it be enough to have only SPIKE tokens to trade on the exchange? Do projects often differ in the currency accepted and can the platform take this into account?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Hello guys! I'm exciting to join your cool community. I would like to start learning, so I need wait the end of ico before your CST program will be available or I can start right now?
Certified Smart Trader program has no time limits. You can go to the site and register for training right now https://c.st/.
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

Will it be enough to have only SPIKE tokens to trade on the exchange? Do projects often differ in the currency accepted and can the platform take this into account?
Since all trading operations on the Spiking platform are carried out using mirrors, you do not need to exchange currency. SPIKE Protocol is created like a self-governing and self-sustaining ecosystem for mirror trading to be transacted between followers and whales across trading platforms such as stock brokerage houses and cryptocurrency exchanges. Trader will use Spike protocol to start monetizing their trading activities
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Do you have a MVP? The cost of participation is so high that you must make sure that your platform is able to provide really valuable information
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Certified Smart Trader program has no time limits. You can go to the site and register for training right now https://c.st/.
But do not I need to have tokens to pay for training?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

But do not I need to have tokens to pay for training?
No, you need not. You can make payment in dollars using an ordinary bank card.
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

Do you have a MVP? The cost of participation is so high that you must make sure that your platform is able to provide really valuable information
To earn the trust of investors, the Spiking team presents its application, which allows users to evaluate the basic features of the platform. There are no payment systems yet, but you can download the application and see what information about whales and trade operations you can get now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: