Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳  (Read 33147 times)
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

Will it be enough to have only SPIKE tokens to trade on the exchange? Do projects often differ in the currency accepted and can the platform take this into account?
Since all trading operations on the Spiking platform are carried out using mirrors, you do not need to exchange currency. SPIKE Protocol is created like a self-governing and self-sustaining ecosystem for mirror trading to be transacted between followers and whales across trading platforms such as stock brokerage houses and cryptocurrency exchanges. Trader will use Spike protocol to start monetizing their trading activities
And what is the minimum amount of tokens needed to start trading?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

Will it be enough to have only SPIKE tokens to trade on the exchange? Do projects often differ in the currency accepted and can the platform take this into account?
Since all trading operations on the Spiking platform are carried out using mirrors, you do not need to exchange currency. SPIKE Protocol is created like a self-governing and self-sustaining ecosystem for mirror trading to be transacted between followers and whales across trading platforms such as stock brokerage houses and cryptocurrency exchanges. Trader will use Spike protocol to start monetizing their trading activities
And what is the minimum amount of tokens needed to start trading?
Minimum contribution during pre-ico is 200 ETH. The cost of services platform is not yet known. We need to wait for the Spiking team to give more information. But it is precisely known that when a user starts to follow a new whale, he pays a commission of 2%.
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

Your platform will be equipped immediately with an internal purse, so you can quickly make transactions, or do you provide only passive access to information about whales?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Hello. In which trading processes will Spiking platform be useful to me? there are many similar systems, I want to know what unique you offer
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

On the site when registering, I saw the point where I need to specify the amount of currency. I need to first register, or go to the exchange and buy SPIKE tokens, then indicate the amount invested?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

On the site when registering, I saw the point where I need to specify the amount of currency. I need to first register, or go to the exchange and buy SPIKE tokens, then indicate the amount invested?

First you need to fill out an application form. Since the first phase of the sale of tokens is closed, access to the trading platform is possible after the project team has agreed. You specify the number of ETH you want to invest
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Your platform will be equipped immediately with an internal purse, so you can quickly make transactions, or do you provide only passive access to information about whales?
Spiking gives each user to own a multi-currency wallet SPIKE. With it, you can be able to store, trade or purchase different cryptocurrencies using only one SPIKE account, which eliminates the need to simultaneously register and wait for confirmation on several other platforms.
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

First you need to fill out an application form. Since the first phase of the sale of tokens is closed, access to the trading platform is possible after the project team has agreed. You specify the number of ETH you want to invest
If sale is not open, how do you know what minimum amount of investment a participant should make?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

Hello. In which trading processes will Spiking platform be useful to me? there are many similar systems, I want to know what unique you offer
In addition to providing an analysis of the market situation and showing what transactions are conducted by whales, users can consolidate their profits and compensate for any potential losses, creating a productive and stress-free environment, thanks to the following whales
octantsimbol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

By starting own trade platform you need to think about how to act to reduce risks and increase your profits and investors. What actions do you want to take in this direction?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

If sale is not open, how do you know what minimum amount of investment a participant should make?
Private sales are aimed at creating a member circle of whales, so the minimum investment amount is 200 ETH.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

By starting own trade platform you need to think about how to act to reduce risks and increase your profits and investors. What actions do you want to take in this direction?
To reduce existing risks, the platform uses the principle of diversification. The followers are urged to distribute their initial capital and mirror the trading activities of multiple whales, who are essentially renowned experts
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

What is the difference between your project and those that also know how to analyze information on the exchange so that traders can make the right financial decisions?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

What is the difference between your project and those that also know how to analyze information on the exchange so that traders can make the right financial decisions?
The Spiking platform not only can provide the user with a special helper is a RoboBull, which will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales. And the most important is to get the  valuable knowledge. You will learn how to invest like a whale. And the number of your successful deals will increase.
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

What privileges have you come up with to attract whales to your platform and how can I use the platform for my own benefit?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

What privileges have you come up with to attract whales to your platform and how can I use the platform for my own benefit?
You can use a mirror to copy a whale's portfolio and invest in the same projects that brought profit to the whale, or simply use the information you get from whales, inspired by successful deals
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

How did you come up with the idea of creating such a platform like Spiking? After all, it combines both the curriculum and financial instruments and even allows you to trade through mirrors
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

which will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales. And the most important is to get the  valuable knowledge. The followers are urged to distribute their initial capital and mirror the trading activities of multiple whale.
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

I saw that you indicated in the description the presence of artificial intelligence at the platform. Now it is very fashionable to write everywhere about AI use, so I want to know for what purpose you are implementing it into your project?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

How did you come up with the idea of creating such a platform like Spiking? After all, it combines both the curriculum and financial instruments and even allows you to trade through mirrors
Although the crypto currency is becoming more popular, but so far investors do not feel confident in the future. Information asymmetry and lack of clear guidance and knowledge can scare off many investors who simply want to pursue financial freedom and independence. There are miners and experienced traders that have key information that you don't have access to. Because it was decided to create a platform. By connecting these whales and average investors through the SPIKE Follower-Whale Protocol, investors have access to verified trading activities of the whales, who are also transparently verified by Spiking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: