Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳  (Read 33142 times)
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

I saw that you indicated in the description the presence of artificial intelligence at the platform. Now it is very fashionable to write everywhere about AI use, so I want to know for what purpose you are implementing it into your project?
Spiking artificial intelligence is designed to enable novice traders to better understand the management of the whale's portfolio. It will help select a suitable group of whales the trader’s risk/reward ratio, and automatically connect to follow the whales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegkrouk

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

How do you think your platform will become an instrument not only for traders, but for all people interested in finance, for example, students of economic universities? Or will the capabilities of the platform be open only to those who buy tokens?
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

How did you come up with the idea of creating such a platform like Spiking? After all, it combines both the curriculum and financial instruments and even allows you to trade through mirrors
Although the crypto currency is becoming more popular, but so far investors do not feel confident in the future. Information asymmetry and lack of clear guidance and knowledge can scare off many investors who simply want to pursue financial freedom and independence. There are miners and experienced traders that have key information that you don't have access to. Because it was decided to create a platform. By connecting these whales and average investors through the SPIKE Follower-Whale Protocol, investors have access to verified trading activities of the whales, who are also transparently verified by Spiking
What benefits do whales receive from such cooperation with the Spiking platform?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

The scale of your project is impressive. But more briefly, explain to me how I can improve my financial status if I buy the tokens of SPIKING?
flexnbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

How did you come up with the idea of creating such a platform like Spiking? After all, it combines both the curriculum and financial instruments and even allows you to trade through mirrors
Although the crypto currency is becoming more popular, but so far investors do not feel confident in the future. Information asymmetry and lack of clear guidance and knowledge can scare off many investors who simply want to pursue financial freedom and independence. There are miners and experienced traders that have key information that you don't have access to. Because it was decided to create a platform. By connecting these whales and average investors through the SPIKE Follower-Whale Protocol, investors have access to verified trading activities of the whales, who are also transparently verified by Spiking
What benefits do whales receive from such cooperation with the Spiking platform?
Whales are motivated to do well, because they receive a portion of generated profits & better reputation will ensure more followers. 21% of bonuses will be credited to distributing profits to whales.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

How do you think your platform will become an instrument not only for traders, but for all people interested in finance, for example, students of economic universities? Or will the capabilities of the platform be open only to those who buy tokens?
The Spiking project has the training potential and data that the platform displays, able to help students see the process of real trading on the stock exchange, as professionals do and deal with many economic processes. And although the company has prepared a special training course for beginner traders, users who do not plan to invest in the near future, but want only to observe the processes, can use the application
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

The scale of your project is impressive. But more briefly, explain to me how I can improve my financial status if I buy the tokens of SPIKING?
When a follower finds a Spiking whale and starts following, all trading transactions by the whale will be mirrored into the follower’s segregated trading account at Spiking based on the initial capital (percentage of funds). You can stop following at any time, after which the profit distribution mechanism between the whale, the follower and the platform is started (the commission is written off)
basehype

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Hello. Do you have only one type of bounty - is it participation in the search for whales or are there other ways to get tokens for activity?

There are several ways to earn SPIKE tokens. You can wait for the new airdrop, go through data verification to get 500 tokens  or if you love writing and you have a strength to create an article, you can become a dolphin. 
inflr

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Interesting! Seems to be a great project!
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

I know that the distribution of SPIKE tokens will begin in the Q3-Q4, but when will the token be added to the exchanges? If the conditions for buying tokens during crowd sale are as high as in a closed sale, this will remain the only way to get SPIKEs.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

I know that the distribution of SPIKE tokens will begin in the Q3-Q4, but when will the token be added to the exchanges? If the conditions for buying tokens during crowd sale are as high as in a closed sale, this will remain the only way to get SPIKEs.
I do not think that during the main sale there will be the same high threshold for entry as a private sale. After all, this is now due to the fact that the Spiking team is looking for whales. And further tokens should be accessible to a greater number of interested users. And on the issue of the appearance of tokens on the exchange, the Spiking team is planning to launch its token on the Kryptono Exchange.
basehype

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Hello. Do you have only one type of bounty - is it participation in the search for whales or are there other ways to get tokens for activity?

There are several ways to earn SPIKE tokens. You can wait for the new airdrop, go through data verification to get 500 tokens  or if you love writing and you have a strength to create an article, you can become a dolphin. 
I heard something about the dolphins' program in the Spiking telegram but did not understand what the conditions of participation
The conditions are very simple. Before the start of Spiking public sales, you can write articles on a topic close to the project topic and distribute articles through social networks. Dolphins will be eligible to receive 2,888 SPIKE tokens in exchange for their efforts to be disseminated in Q3. Read this article and learn how to become a member of DIP. https://medium.com/crypto-bacon-club/faq-for-dolphin-insights-program-dip-d917971c2d69
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

What's the deal for whales here, why should they be willing to split parts of their profits if they could keep 100% themselves without sharing info with anyone?
Partner Whales need to be contactable, and commit to using the Spiking platform and supporting the Spiking campaign generally. If they are not interested in sharing their information, then they will not go through the Spiking selection process. This is logical.

It is of course logical, but it is also logical that the real whales are better off playing their own game than sharing all the info that made them become the whales they are. Is that wrong?
While we do not see a complete platform, I do not know what kind of information the profiles of whales will transmit. Of the functions that are now, you can look at what stocks the whale has invested in and find out whether it has received a profit or not. You should wait for the release of the final version.

I am just trying to critically think about the platform. That is not negativity. It just helps me to better understand what kind of service this platform offers and whether it can be valuable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

What's the deal for whales here, why should they be willing to split parts of their profits if they could keep 100% themselves without sharing info with anyone?
Partner Whales need to be contactable, and commit to using the Spiking platform and supporting the Spiking campaign generally. If they are not interested in sharing their information, then they will not go through the Spiking selection process. This is logical.

It is of course logical, but it is also logical that the real whales are better off playing their own game than sharing all the info that made them become the whales they are. Is that wrong?
While we do not see a complete platform, I do not know what kind of information the profiles of whales will transmit. Of the functions that are now, you can look at what stocks the whale has invested in and find out whether it has received a profit or not. You should wait for the release of the final version.

I am just trying to critically think about the platform. That is not negativity. It just helps me to better understand what kind of service this platform offers and whether it can be valuable.
Eventually I understood the Spiking concept. The platform is such a special tool for analysis and tracking of whales. Not every user knows how to create an investor's portfolio in order to successfully trade on the exchange. The Spiking platform offers artificial intelligence that will help new trader identify a group of whales and begin to follow them, as well as copy the behavior of whales (invest money in the same projects as whales - trade is done using mirrors). When the user presses the button to stop following, the profit distribution process begins. There is also a split profit model which is based on Fibonacci sequences Spiking 8%, Whale 21%, and Followers 71%.
hariyansah

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

good job project SPIKING
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

The team has great experience from previous background in the traditional market. Good project, good team.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Eventually I understood the Spiking concept. The platform is such a special tool for analysis and tracking of whales. Not every user knows how to create an investor's portfolio in order to successfully trade on the exchange. The Spiking platform offers artificial intelligence that will help new trader identify a group of whales and begin to follow them, as well as copy the behavior of whales (invest money in the same projects as whales - trade is done using mirrors). When the user presses the button to stop following, the profit distribution process begins. There is also a split profit model which is based on Fibonacci sequences Spiking 8%, Whale 21%, and Followers 71%.

Artificial intelligence helps to identify the whales or can they come forward themselves and offer to publish their portfolios on the platform?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Piligrim80

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

Please tell me, I successfully passed KYC on airdrop, but the tokens I have not accrued. And I got an email, that my SPIKE tokens will expire in 48 hours. What should I do to get tokens?
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

Great teamwork will make this a great project one of the best examples of good projects because of teamwork.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Strong team and very diversified. I love it really. Vision is awesome. Product is interesting and convincing me as it is now available on both platforms Appstore and Google Play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: