Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD SKool - PHP & The Blockchain  (Read 76 times)
Madscotslad (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:50:10 AM

As a newbie to the blockchain i thought i would post my learnings share ideas and hopefully meet like minded peeps like myself, a mad scotman from Scotland offcourse who loves all kinds of programming and has done all sorts from ASP, ASP .NET, PHP, JAVA, AJAX, MIRC, C+, linux windows all sorts of servers started off reversing mIRC client into a server and building my own IRC server and services to run in, became famous on big IRC networks for my coding skills and lost touch with everyone when IRC died...... Long story short lol..

And NOW i love the blockchain, best idea ever and love the technical aspects of it, love building scripts to interact with it, at the moment in my learning stages im only building small APPS, online wallets and games using blockchain ive made a real life investment portal for a company who do investments in bitcoin etc and that got me started on wanting to build new things involving blockchain....

If your not a programmer but have an online business you wouldnt know how or what or where to start integrating blockchain into your environment so i would like to invent things that help integrate blockchain into every day life and for all users to find it easy business users and the end users....

So my post is all about getting to know simmilar minded people who can share ideas with me and who knows help each other build some really cool scripts, apps etc and put them to good uses on the blockchain network.

A great mate said to me to build my coin organically slowly and through time so here is my journey starting on the blockchain Gaz lol and i hope its a great one Tongue

From Scott, MadScotslad from Scotland Smiley pretty much the cool lad from the street but a secret geek lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: