Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:35:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lunyr to the MOON by end of year?  (Read 145 times)
illymillz (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

I am really liking the Lunyr project for the long term and can see this coin reach its all Time high again.  What do you guys think of this coin in the long run.  I've invested quite a bit but plan to hold until December-February next year.  I just want to know what you think.  And if not this  coin, what coins should I invest my money in that have a good project? 

Thanks for the help guys.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

It's supply isn't that much and this is why some investors are choosing this type of coin as long as the developers are very active working on it.

What do you guys think of this coin in the long run.  I've invested quite a bit but plan to hold until December-February next year. 
How much did you invested? You can hold until February next year if you only treat this coin as an another investment where you are not totally depending.

It has an active community but I'm not that good with TA's as long as there's volume it can be worth to hold.

Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

I am really liking the Lunyr project for the long term and can see this coin reach its all Time high again.  What do you guys think of this coin in the long run.  I've invested quite a bit but plan to hold until December-February next year.  I just want to know what you think.  And if not this  coin, what coins should I invest my money in that have a good project? 

you are very lucky maybe what you want you already get by investing in this project now we can see in coinmarketcap and
$ 14.87 I think with this increase is an opportunity to sell and try to open another investment in another ICO project and if I give you advice try some of your money invest in UBcoin project I'm sure you will not regret investing in UBcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

Lunyr same as Mco havent showed us their full potential yet,so some bullish growth is possible if we speak of stable btc.This year wr can see a lot ot changes with btc.Will it be a natural crash or bad news

illymillz (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

I invested around 10k in it.  I am looking at other coins as well like Nano, Neo, ETH, EOS, IOTA, and Verge. I think that there will be huge returns on all good crypto projects. 

Especially with platforms like Neo and Ethereum where you build off of their project.  I also want to invest in ICO but am still kind of confused on getting in on them.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

I think that in the long run, it'll be hard for these small cap coins to gain traction and become mainstream. Especially when they are not an actual currency or platform that facilitates for other crypto businesses, like BTC/XMR/ETH.

Although looking at the charts, it seems like Lunyr has indeed been in consolidation mode, and has proven to have huge potential when things get hyped up. Pumps seem to come periodically and it seems like another one is due very soon. The fact that it's listed on Binance and Bittrex, two major exchanges, also helps.

Whether it's by end of year, nobody knows. But the rule of thumb of investing in alts is that you should be prepared to hold for as long as when the next bull market comes by. Same with Lunyr.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

investing in the future, everybody wins. I joined the LUN ICO. I'm still holding it in my wallet. but I'll sell it when the project is active. because I'm not investing in making money. I keep it until the project is successful and I support it. Wink coming soon
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

investing in the future, everybody wins. I joined the LUN ICO. I'm still holding it in my wallet. but I'll sell it when the project is active. because I'm not investing in making money. I keep it until the project is successful and I support it. Wink coming soon

Lunyr has a revolutionary plan to help humankind with ever existing decentralized knowledge, it is worth to hold it as investment. I hope we will see great things from the project team.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

Lunyr is a successful project. Owns an active community..Listing in Binance is a separate success..I think you made a good choice.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

I don't know about Lunyr project of course I also don't invest in Lunyr project or token as well Smiley). But I just check Lunyr token price on CMC and I can see that it has very high trading volume but Market cap is a little bit low that why rank of Lunyr token is really low at the moment. But if there is a good project behind this token. I think there are nothing can prevent this token go to the moon Smiley). Keep holding it as long as you can.

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Lunyr is an excellent coin with a well thought out specification of the token, I think it's an excellent option for long-term investments
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

The 7 days chart not so impressive and this will be only suitable to be long-term low potential gainers and i'd liked to say lunyr is not so good as a platform. It liked lunyr idea but it will not so success just like another existing platform which has needed by a lot of people.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

this now LUNYr still stable price in 168k satoshi
i think still good price, if not wrong ico price 100k satoshi

LUNYR still potential can incraese to over 200k satoshi

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:46:05 AM

I just decided to invest in projects that combine new chains or chains. This is not going to happen when there are very sophisticated projects.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

I like LUN and with its super low coin supply can run to $100 in a strong crypto market. However, competition from the Everipedia project on EOS may be coming once EOS mainnet launches.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Quite interesting mention. Why do you think that Lunar idea is to make money? It's the real competitor for Wiki. And it made with excellent skills. That's why I think that his ATH at 400k sat is not so high
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

I'm ignoring Lunyr but it seems that they are good in my opinion.

Taking a look at it isn't enough but I'll keep on researching on they can go far with the market.

Good for those who hold it until now as they seem to be in great profit so just keep on holding until you make much.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Lunyr coin is not known to many people as it is not in the top-100. However, they say that this alt has a brilliant future. It is undervalued. You can watch the video to realize it is true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcLA8gzf62c
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

I think Lunyr is one of ICO projects that have good progress, their team have launched Lunyr platform this year, LUN have listed in some big exchanges, total supply is only 2,703,356 LUN, I think LUN tokens is good for long term investment

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
oiu967436

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Thanks for heads up, Lynur looks like a good project. I wonder If my blockfolio (BTC, NEO, ICX, PKT) has space for it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: