Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest paying faucet site  (Read 138 times)
sarabhai (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

Hello guys...
Right now bitcoin and Dogecoin are very hot so why not you earn it for free with the highest paying and may be it pay more in future when big ad network approved it
Get up do not be late !!
Bitcoin faucet - http://www.dogeforfree.xyz
Dogecoin faucet - http://www.dogeforfree.xyz/btc
Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

They will not last long my friend, you will be wasting your effort and time at the end, If you are really interested on faucents best ones for you is moonbicoin, moondogecoin ,moonlitecoin , freebitcoin.in and freedogecoin.in , these sites are running over 5 years now, rewards are small but stable. for a faucent lover these are the best.

Although consider about joining some bounty programs, you will earn much more from them, check out the bounty section on Altcoins. All th instructions are posted there, doing simple soical media tasks you can easily earn some good value after each campaign.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:36:44 AM

Don't waste your time on faucets, you will never earn a good amount of money from them.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:45:05 AM

You have to be careful with the faucet site, sometimes there are initially paying but so long to be a scam. I also see that you are new to this forum, I also interpret that you are a new person in the world of crypto. Be careful
sarabhai (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

They will not last long my friend, you will be wasting your effort and time at the end, If you are really interested on faucents best ones for you is moonbicoin, moondogecoin ,moonlitecoin , freebitcoin.in and freedogecoin.in , these sites are running over 5 years now, rewards are small but stable. for a faucent lover these are the best.

Although consider about joining some bounty programs, you will earn much more from them, check out the bounty section on Altcoins. All th instructions are posted there, doing simple soical media tasks you can easily earn some good value after each campaign.
I have make this faucet
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

In my opinion you can not loss time in this faucets site.so you be careful,I hope you will do not good Eran in this site.this is not long time more them......
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:16:48 AM

Don't waste your time on faucets, you will never earn a good amount of money from them.

Yes it's a waste of time.
It's better to participate in bounties like social media campaign especially in signature campaign that really profitable. It's a good way to earn than faucet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: